Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:07 am For those who love the 5 min timeframe, BEATS V5 can and will be deadly! However, I would NOT recommend trading more than 4 pairs as this will allow you to safely monitor them, and NOT lose your head. :D

And, just my personal opinion and from my experience I would highly recommend any new trader to go through the BTMM (Beat The Market Maker) course by Steve Mauro. This will give you a great insight as to how the Market Makers manipulate the market.

My goal with BEATS V5 was to make it an amalgamation of ALL the great concepts and ideas of the knowledge I've acquired over the past 4 years. Take the time to increase your knowledge base and soon you'll be seeing the markets in a new light.

Hopefully, you all ended the year on a good note and here's wishing you a fantastic and extremely profitable 2024!!

Regards,
Beatle 🪲

2023-12-29_Beats V5 5min chart.png
Could you share the kiil zone configuration :)

Re: BEATS V5 and TDI - Another super hot combo! 🔥🔥🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:24 am BEATS v5_TDI.png

2023-12-30_Beats and TDI.png

TDI_RT-Synergy_Pro bt.ex4

2023-12-30_TDI settings.png

For those that love the TDI - A firm favourite of the BTMM course ;)

Regards,
Beatle 🪲
Excellent addition to the system Beatle! thanks

If you dont mind me asking, is the candlestick color indicator de WAE made by Kvak? I am using that indicator but I dont seem to have such smooth color change based on trend, are you using volume weighted MA?

by the way Happy new Year to everyone on this thread!

Re: BEATS V5 and TDI - Another super hot combo! 🔥🔥🔥

roanfox wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:28 am Excellent addition to the system Beatle! thanks

If you dont mind me asking, is the candlestick color indicator de WAE made by Kvak? I am using that indicator but I dont seem to have such smooth color change based on trend, are you using volume weighted MA?

by the way Happy new Year to everyone on this thread!
Dont mind my question, I found it, was the EWO!

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Sarj wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:14 am Hi Beatlemania. Noticed the candle indicator not working on bitcoin. The candles are grey. Can you check on your side please. Sarj
Working perfectly on my side. Make sure you have it switched on.
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Spazmus, MarVas, numega
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT