Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Lenovo wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:38 am Today some orange candles appeared that weren't there yesterday, is it possible?
Try this version, the candles do not repaint.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
stond, thomdel, Musashi, Forexlearner, Lenovo, morningwood, dangvo, yoki, RACER-X, Erebøs_X, SijjiN, Curioso
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

morningwood wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:05 am Hi Xard, is there a way you we can plot price levels on XU-78 ADR indicator. It shows percentage levels.. Can you please make it plot Price levels as well... Please.. Appreciate your help..
Try the attached version of the ADR indicator, it has the options you want.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 6):
thomdel, xard777, Musashi, stond, morningwood, dangvo
nil desperandum

morningwood wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:11 am Thank you for your help.. however its a different indicator.. I wanted help with this other indicator that plots levels based on yesterday's close.
ADR is average Daily Range which is what the indicator plots that you asked about. I have attached another indicator that plots percentages of the previous days range.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
RodrigoRT7
nil desperandum

xard777 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:44 pm Spilt orange juice on my keyboard. Ordered a new one.
Just copying and pasting letters for this post (lmho).

Usually, I post on Xmas Day with a xmas setup gift but I had a cold and ached all over.
I got one trade in yesterday and stopped as my head was buzzing, so just watched Gold go on up the rest of the day.
I am much better now.

Here is my new setup... XU v004-Setup
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Everyone.
Enjoy...
Xard777
I thank God for you recovery.
XARD: I am 100% fine now, just a head cold and because I am old it takes a bit longer to recover.
These users thanked the author Austin3 for the post:
Mickey Abi