Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: What seems impossible? My BEATS V5? Or trading as a whole?

I feel for you because I've been there! There is SO much info out there and SO many "Gurus" preaching that you have to know this and that.

Take the time. Clear your head. Adopt one trading system. Block out ALL other info and set about mastering it!

However, any system can succeed or fail BUT the GREATEST lesson I've learnt in my trading is the art of...

PATIENCE

Without learning and mastering this individual skill you will fail!!

The screenshots that I post are NOT to boast or brag but to show you that if I can succeed after all the challenges I've faced during my trading journey then YOU can as well!

Believe in yourself and stay the course! :problem:
2023-12-28_Running trades 1.png
i will try to do it this year. trading as a whole seems impossible. I very often had strategies that would work for weeks then one day they would just stop
These users thanked the author setila100 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Re: What are your goals for 2024?

1) Learn to speak, read and write Spanish (I plan to visit South America) -----> Done

2) Learn an Asian language but have NOT decided which one yet (will be useful when travelling to Asia) ---> I am native Turkish , which opens me the doors of Asia and ....Germany :) . Thai would be fun to learn.

3) Through proper risk management and focus increase my account(s) by 20% - 30% every day that I decide to trade :). ---> Want to trade less and increase lots

4) Send my mom on a cruise to anywhere in the world she wants to go ----> Buy a catamaran and take family and friends with me

5) more to come...:D -----> healthy life and stress free traveling

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:04 pm Hi guys,

What are your goals for 2024? They can be trading-related or something completely outside the realm of trading. :)
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
The key to freedom is courage.

Penuelophir wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:44 pm Sorry, I have seen what you said about it. The Elliot Oscillator. Thanks for your response. Also, if you can, can you share your latest template? Thank you once again.
The template and indicators have been shared already in the thread and the last few posts. All you have to do is put them together. A little bit of work is required on your part ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Penuelophir
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: What are your goals for 2024?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:04 pm Hi guys,

What are your goals for 2024? They can be trading-related or something completely outside the realm of trading. :)

Mine?

I have the following at the moment:

1) Learn to speak, read and write Spanish (I plan to visit South America)

2) Learn an Asian language but have NOT decided which one yet (will be useful when travelling to Asia)

3) Through proper risk management and focus increase my account(s) by 20% - 30% every day that I decide to trade :)

4) Send my mom on a cruise to anywhere in the world she wants to go

5) more to come...:D

Goals-1-1-1.png
My first goal is to become profitable for a whole year and see what it looks like...
Second is to take good care of my ill father and possibly take him abroad with me.
Thirdly, move into another apartment in 2024.
These users thanked the author Penuelophir for the post (total 2):
VespaTrader, BeatlemaniaSA

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:05 pm What seems impossible? My BEATS V5? Or trading as a whole?

I feel for you because I've been there! There is SO much info out there and SO many "Gurus" preaching that you have to know this and that.

Take the time. Clear your head. Adopt one trading system. Block out ALL other info and set about mastering it!

However, any system can succeed or fail BUT the GREATEST lesson I've learnt in my trading is the art of...

PATIENCE

Without learning and mastering this individual skill you will fail!!

The screenshots that I post are NOT to boast or brag but to show you that if I can succeed after all the challenges I've faced during my trading journey then YOU can as well!

Believe in yourself and stay the course! :problem:

2023-12-28_Running trades 1.png
when the update comes out ?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:56 pm The template and indicators have been shared already in the thread and the last few posts. All you have to do is put them together. A little bit of work is required on your part ;)
Hi Beatle,
With all due respect to you and your work and everyone who contributed something to this system, you could post a ZIP with indicators and a template.
Yes, you can probably find everything by browsing the thread, but why reinvent the wheel if you already invented it :)
There are a lot of indicators in this system, many of them are hidden, only gray squares under the panel are visible.
Besides, as you know, just putting indicators on the chart is not enough, the most important thing is the settings of these indicators.

I am attaching my list from the last template, there is really too much to guess what to throw away, what to leave, what to add.

I join the request for indicators and a new template.

Regards, all the best for the New Year
stond
Attachments
These users thanked the author stond for the post:
Xanadu