Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

sal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:51 am posted my review again.
there is a double top just above a major resistance level which i marked.
deep trend start when rsi crosses up and down and same stoch. this may happened either at these zones

for me binary i am looks these type of position because of time limit expiration.
rsi is a good indicator to read market , i like
when rsi touch there is sudden rejection will be there.

Yes this is great analysis. Lets not get into the binary, non binary discussion- I don't think that's what you meant but would be so easy for jokes... Did you notice this might be a cup and handle pattern?

Overeasy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:58 am Yes this is great analysis. Lets not get into the binary, non binary discussion- I don't think that's what you meant but would be so easy for jokes... Did you notice this might be a cup and handle pattern?
see how market goes, i find several similar occasions, but always reversal why!!
see rsi moves long time to reach 70 level and buyers starts their play.. :think:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

ffsss wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:55 am Could you upload it? cant find it.
Overeasy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:43 pm Kvak's BBstops (thanks again!!) on a 2 timeframe set up.
Use higher timeframe for overview and entry/exit on lower timeframe. Simple but effective.
Areas like 00 and 50 helpful and roundlevels indicator not bad.
Happy trading!
Here Bro, 3 posts up I think is my whole system. There might be a newer version of BBstops, not sure. Enjoy.
Ah I tried to link this- it's 3377 and 3380. Post numbers. My bad not making it easier.
Dont look posts not specifically numbered- they are batsh*t crazy. Merry Xmas!
These users thanked the author Overeasy for the post:
ffsss

sal wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:10 am see how market goes, i find several similar occasions, but always reversal why!!
see rsi moves long time to reach 70 level and buyers starts their play.. :think:
For me RSI, Stochasitic etc is just an indication of market elasticity. So RSI shows you a point where it seems overbought. This is relative to the previous periods of market right? The market is the market and use the indicator like a tool to diagnose the market. It cant change the market, the market does what it does.

You cant hope to predict the future. The best you can do is learn what happens sometimes and make the most of it.
These users thanked the author Overeasy for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, sal

LikeRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Overeasy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:23 am For me RSI, Stochasitic etc is just an indication of market elasticity. So RSI shows you a point where it seems overbought. This is relative to the previous periods of market right? The market is the market and use the indicator like a tool to diagnose the market. It cant change the market, the market does what it does.

You cant hope to predict the future. The best you can do is learn what happens sometimes and make the most of it.
If anyone wants to look at why current market predictions might not be "right" its because all of the models are based on a decade of zero rate data. Then a huge supply/idiot/demand shock. There is no model to model for that. Economics was at best a social science before and now exposed as tarot reading.

Oh and one other thing here: the Chinese buy everything and hold it. No renting it. Land bank. Westerners didn't think this was possible but in asian culture you don't want second hand, you want first occupant. So vacant every where thanks very much for my money being laundered by your opposite perceptions of property and your open society making it so easy for me to import my closed and different values.

I might be cancelled for this... CCP hit squad. Im avoiding any submarine conferences or the semi conductor things

Overeasy wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:52 am If anyone wants to look at why current market predictions might not be "right" its because all of the models are based on a decade of zero rate data. Then a huge supply/idiot/demand shock. There is no model to model for that. Economics was at best a social science before and now exposed as tarot reading.

Oh and one other thing here: the Chinese buy everything and hold it. No renting it. Land bank. Westerners didn't think this was possible but in asian culture you don't want second hand, you want first occupant. So vacant every where thanks very much for my money being laundered by your opposite perceptions of property and your open society making it so easy for me to import my closed and different values.

I might be cancelled for this... CCP hit squad. Im avoiding any submarine conferences or the semi conductor things
Ah crap, I wanted to edit this but I quoted myself. Any Chinese people or other ethnicities what do yu think? You're not gonna say right because then I'll say " cut em off" lol, even though I have zero ability to do that

Here is something I had my developer do for me.
He combined XU+TMA (aurorefresh + arrows + alerts + BT) and DoubleStephanieArrows(gm). This is a nonrepainting indicator called DS TMA.
You will need all 3 indicators in your indicator folder for it to work. You only need to add DS TMA to your chart.
It might help developers here get some ideas or inspiration.

REMEMBER, you need all 3 in your indicators' folder, or it won't work. Check your Experts tab if it doesn't show up.
These users thanked the author opita for the post (total 15):
kvak, Jonex1995, talaate, thomdel, ChuChu Rocket, TECHHDATE07, Zenta, Jimmy, chris006, dmnik, Antonov, AlexBello, waal69, jonasf, gold
Cheers,

Opita