Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

josi wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:06 pm Here is an indicator displaying Heiken Ashi as lines (in order to see HA + "normal" candles at the same time).

Maybe kvak wants to add a button and mtf for this indicator by Fernando Carreiro.
Heiken Ashi (Lines) Display

Sorry, in this code dont know, but I made this one with MTF, smoothing, alerts and button.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, josi, Krunal Gajjar, ixion700

DVanAssen wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:35 pm Hi Kvak. Trust all is well my friend and you getting ready to rest soon over festive season?

Please, if possible add a button to this version of indi and pass back as Mql as i will modify it a bit more.

Many thanks, stay well and safe
Deane
bro.
one question,
is this arrow breaks level will happened on current bar or late i understand its come late only
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

DVanAssen wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:43 am after close - late
thanks.
the levels extension not drawn on current bar. thats reason.
if its its a good indicator, there are pull back bars after cross appear will get high pips ..:)
if experts any chance to update will be great
some lines are not trimmed!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

DVanAssen wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:35 pm Hi Kvak. Trust all is well my friend and you getting ready to rest soon over festive season?

Please, if possible add a button to this version of indi and pass back as Mql as i will modify it a bit more.

Many thanks, stay well and safe
Deane
Try, but I am not able to test in live market.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
ParallelNative, chris006, SijjiN, DVanAssen, RodrigoRT7