Re: The FNC Greedy System

Reverent wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:45 am UPDATE: Check this out guys....now at almost 80 pips. Is this awesome or what. Thank you Funchi:
But please can someone tell me why the x crosses vanished under the 'Signal Exit Entry' column? Is that supposed to happen like that?

I would imagine from the number of tabs in the chart window.

As another possibility,
Are you running the dashboard with the same magic number?
funchi's daughter

Indicator added.
Not uploaded in post#1.

If you would like to add a determination method, please post it.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 2):
sal, Forexlearner
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:53 am There seems to be something under USDCAD, but the signal for this is not showing.
The entry/exit signals are not showing up because the signals are not all there.

There are two ways to deal with this,
The easy way is as shown in the attached image.

Without using Market Watch,
Set the currency pair to be used.
Also set the prefix/suffix of the currency pair.
Yeah, I did just as you advised and you were right. It works and shows perfectly now. Words are not enough to thank you bruh...you the BEST.
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post (total 2):
funchi, eduarescobar

funchi wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm Indicator added.
Not uploaded in post#1.

Hi funchi, I am very grateful for all the hard work you present on the forum. Some time ago there were questions about some simple way out of the position. Of course, it will always be a never-ending story. The simplest is the best. For me, the indicator presented in X-Gen by Beatlemania, IMDB FX is very useful, I think it is some kind of oscillator. It is simple: above zero long, below zero short, and of course higher TF shows the trend. I think it can be very useful that due to the simple rules. Of course, it works well when opening a position. Often, the problem in trading results from too much information on the chart.
If it was possible to make this indicator in the form of FNC DB2, I think many traders would use it
These users thanked the author RYSIO for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Hey Guys, I thought I should share this success story with you today with regards to Funchi's incredible trading system. I entered these trades this morning and here are my results:
Just so you might know...in my more than 5 years of trading, I've never made over 350 pips before in day trading. I entered the trades in the morning, put my computer to sleep and came back just now (4:40pm) and saw over 350 pips and it scared the shit out of me. Thanks again Funchi.

This is from another thread of Funchi's called 'Funchi's Trading System' at funchi-s-trading-system-t8475568.html

I feel like crying...:)
These users thanked the author Reverent for the post (total 2):
funchi, Forexlearner

RYSIO wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:29 am Hi funchi, I am very grateful for all the hard work you present on the forum. Some time ago there were questions about some simple way out of the position. Of course, it will always be a never-ending story. The simplest is the best. For me, the indicator presented in X-Gen by Beatlemania, IMDB FX is very useful, I think it is some kind of oscillator. It is simple: above zero long, below zero short, and of course higher TF shows the trend. I think it can be very useful that due to the simple rules. Of course, it works well when opening a position. Often, the problem in trading results from too much information on the chart.
If it was possible to make this indicator in the form of FNC DB2, I think many traders would use it
Indicator added.
Not uploaded in post#1.
funchi's daughter