Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello, I am here because I want to give friendly advice to those who want to buy today, Tuesday and Wednesday of the COINBASE event.

But before that, I want to ask Mr. dmnik ... if he would be so kind as to add a printscreen of both indicators on the chart below (my old one and the one from the youtube link) with the same or approximate parameters, since he quoted me and he definitely installed them and COMPARED them. I don't have time to look at it, but when I look at the photo, I see that classic rsi is used, in the middle cross MA or MACD, etc. ....... be so kind dmnik ... Thank you

To the point..
Today, tomorrow and Wednesday there will be big withdrawals on Coinbase shares.. so wait ``at least'' until Wednesday to buy ... I think it's slow growth for a while :) friendly advice ... no need to comment .. and those who that helps, thumbs up
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

SadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello dear coders , i have searched for weekly levels but i have not found what ive been looking for
is it possible to divide weekly high and low of previous weeks by 8 or 16 and show it in the next week?
something like the picture below
if its possible have the same amounts of line below and above the previous week hilow too so if price goes above or below the high low we can still have some levels

if you do this you help a small trader alot and i cant thank you enough.
as you can see in the picture these levels are quite accurate and i have to draw them by fibonacci each week :Rofl:

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi everyone. Please does anyone have a version of the Matrix VCS indicator in the image attached that gives notifications to the mobile mt4 app? (from trading systems known as FxMatrix Pro or VoltyChannelStop system).

The one I have is able to display pop up notifications but I don't get the alerts on the app for some reason. This only happens with Matrix VCS; I get alerts from other indicators on the same chart just fine.
Attachments