Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

JimGordon01 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:45 am Just wanted to share this beautiful scalping entry with this amazing system. Beatle, this is a true gem right there! Thank you mate :)
Awesome stuff mate! I do love it when you guys share how you use it on the lower timeframes ;)

Keep it up! Remember, stay focused, remain patient and the rewards will be yours.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
amirvaighan1362, SkibbyDibs79
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: All done for the day...💪📈🔥

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:28 am Alright, guys, I'm done for the day. It was a really good day today and that was mainly because I FINALLY decided to reduce the number of assets I trade! :Rofl:

As you guys know I love to trade a lot of pairs but today I decided it was time to change ;)

So now I will be trading 4 each of the EUR and GBP pairs (high ADR). So much easier on the mind and concentration.

Enjoy the rest of your evening or day guys. And for those still trading the New York session make those PIP$! 💸💹

Tomorrow we do the same and get the brokers and market makers to pay US!

This is an amazing system, Beatle! Thank you!
Question: How do you filter your trades? Even with following all the entry rules (at least in the that introductory image), most trades are not winners.
Do you only enter at a high ADR level?

Thank you!

Re: All done for the day...💪📈🔥

icman wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:53 am This is an amazing system, Beatle! Thank you!
Question: How do you filter your trades? Even with following all the entry rules (at least in the that introductory image), most trades are not winners.
Do you only enter at a high ADR level?

Thank you!
Hi icman,

The best way myself and the forum members can assist you is if you post screenshots of your trades (before and after) so that we can see what you've done ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT