Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

@ mrtools Sir

Respected mrtools Sir,

Please see this post when Time permits.

This will be really helpful for all users : as this will allow us to Plot on chart instead of sub-window.

Request you to Kindly : Please Create : On Chart / On Price : version of this indicator :
! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn)

Please see the attachment file for reference. ***

Thanks for all the Indicators. Thanks for all the uploads.
Thanks for your Support, Kindness, Time.
Thanks Again & Again.
Thanks a Lot.

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:09 am Hi Beatle,

Added shadow coloring.
Dear sir @mrtools i found some issues with this indicator.
First: The Atr probablity levels are always shown no matter they are set to false or true and no matter btn is off or on.
Second: Something is wrong with arrows setting since whenever i on/off btn the arrows are displayed on chart no matter they are set not to apear.
Regards.
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post (total 2):
mrtools, fibo7818
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:50 am Dear sir @mrtools i found some issues with this indicator.
First: The Atr probablity levels are always shown no matter they are set to false or true and no matter btn is off or on.
Second: Something is wrong with arrows setting since whenever i on/off btn the arrows are displayed on chart no matter they are set not to apear.
Regards.
Thanks for testing and reporting the bugs, hopefully I got them in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
ixion700, talaate

thomdel wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:12 am @ mrtools Sir

Respected mrtools Sir,

Please see this post when Time permits.

This will be really helpful for all users : as this will allow us to Plot on chart instead of sub-window.

Request you to Kindly : Please Create : On Chart / On Price : version of this indicator :
! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn)

Please see the attachment file for reference. ***

Thanks for all the Indicators. Thanks for all the uploads.
Thanks for your Support, Kindness, Time.
Thanks Again & Again.
Thanks a Lot.
Don't think it is possible with this indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:52 am Thanks for testing and reporting the bugs, hopefully I got them in this version.
Dear @mrtools can i have a non BTN version of this indicator please? I'm trying to have 2x of this indicator at same time (with different avrgs and settings) but the Btn function gets messy! I think a no btn version and a btn version can be easily used at the same time. Best regards.
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:21 am Dear @mrtools can i have a non BTN version of this indicator please? I'm trying to have 2x of this indicator at same time (with different avrgs and settings) but the Btn function gets messy! I think a no btn version and a btn version can be easily used at the same time. Best regards.
On the version you are quoting you can turn off the button as desired, also for every instance of the button used there is a unique ID which needs to be changed for every instance used and also can be used in whatever separate window desired or chart window.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
ixion700

I have been trying to run Beats V5 and most everything is showing except the Dynamic Zones. This is what I am seeing in my logs:

Custom indicator BEATS V5\! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: loaded successfully
3 17:50:46.781 Cannot load 'dynamicZone.dll' [126]
0 17:50:46.782 ! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: initialized
1 17:50:46.782 Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll::dzBuyP', 'dynamicZone.dll' is not loaded
1 17:50:46.782 ! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: unresolved import function call
0 17:54:03.275 ! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: uninit reason 7
0 17:54:03.277 Custom indicator ! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: removed

I have checked that I do have the dynamicZones.dll file loaded to my Libraries file. I have tried this on 3 different brokers and get the same results. What can I do to get this to work? Please help!

Shockr wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:19 am I have been trying to run Beats V5 and most everything is showing except the Dynamic Zones. This is what I am seeing in my logs:

Custom indicator BEATS V5\! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: loaded successfully
3 17:50:46.781 Cannot load 'dynamicZone.dll' [126]
0 17:50:46.782 ! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: initialized
1 17:50:46.782 Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll::dzBuyP', 'dynamicZone.dll' is not loaded
1 17:50:46.782 ! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: unresolved import function call
0 17:54:03.275 ! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: uninit reason 7
0 17:54:03.277 Custom indicator ! dz adx trend avgs - smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn) XAGUSD,M15: removed

I have checked that I do have the dynamicZones.dll file loaded to my Libraries file. I have tried this on 3 different brokers and got the same results. What can I do to get this to work? Please help!
It is called dynamiczone.dll and NOT dynamicZones.dll

Make sure the file is named correctly ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT