Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

setila100 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:14 am Hi mr Beatle. This might be a stupid question, but i just wanted to ask you, which version of the indicator should i download to get this system here? i just saw it on page 1 .
Also, if there is a newer, better version, please tell me or link me to it.
Thanks in advance !
You can download each of the versions and test them. I cannot remember which version exactly but it looks like one of my very early one's.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:26 am You can download each of the versions and test them. I cannot remember which version exactly but it looks like one of my very early one's.

Your systems look like they are made by some higher alien intelligence. i never saw anything like this, and i have been trading forex for over 7 years. they just don't look like they have been made by a human being. The number of details and the work that was put into it is just insane .
These users thanked the author setila100 for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, Jimmy, boytoy, Xanadu

Xanadu wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:38 am Another great channel. Thank you!
BTW - can you reveal how much do they charge at ATS for a membership per month?
It was an offer when I purchased it, 150 $ a month, usually they charge around 200-250 $ which is very expensive.
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
Xanadu
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

I use FxOB too, sad it has been hacked and than the company doing it has (almost ) ceased activity. It is a very god piece of EA.

Spazmus wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:53 am Greetings friends. I share my achievement with you. Today my input is almost accurate. I found a forex screener and tried it on cryptocurrencies. With the help of the screener and the Trading System, I caught a cool wave. Thank you sir for your masterpiece! :)

These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
Spazmus
The key to freedom is courage.