Re: Can't read Private Message's in Sent folder or Outbox

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:24 pm Sorry to ask this here, but I sent you two private messages over the past week and was wondering if you had gotten them. I ask because I think there's an error in my backend where I am unable to open and view private messages I have sent to other forum members.

For some strange reason I have no problem opening messages other people send me...
Your messages would have been sent without problems but we're currently working on our Private Messages function as there's a bug with opening "Sent Messages" or messages in your "Outbox" folders for all members (myself included).

Please hang tight as we'll have it fixed up this week.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
TransparentTrader
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:25 am Your messages would have been sent without problems but we're currently working on our Private Messages function as there's a bug with opening "Sent Messages" or messages in your "Outbox" folders for all members (myself included).

Thanks for mentioning this Jimmy as I was about to comment about this exact issue. :thumbup:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Jimmy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:25 am Your messages would have been sent without problems but we're currently working on our Private Messages function as there's a bug with opening "Sent Messages" or messages in your "Outbox" folders for all members (myself included).

Thank you for taking the time to redirect my query towards a separate thread. I was wondering if I was the only one having this issue too.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:56 am Thanks for mentioning this Jimmy as I was about to comment about this exact issue. :thumbup:
TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:56 am Thank you for taking the time to redirect my query towards a separate thread. I was wondering if I was the only one having this issue too.
Thanks for your patience on this guys, this issue has now been fixed 🙂

Please let me know if you come across anything else!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
TransparentTrader
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance