Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Spazmus wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:30 pm Hello sir. I noticed something interesting on the chart today. At first there were red stripes, then they changed to scissors. What does this change mean? Thank you.
Scissors and ZeeSupportRessistance lines repaint. You can open an operation because it appears in your operating timeframe and later it dissappears as price goes against them. Maybe it is better to confirm the tendency in an upper time frame and then do the operation.
These users thanked the author Karl2007 for the post:
Spazmus

Hi Beatle, this is my customization of your amazing system... I added an extra line bordered in white ( using dz atv avg trend ), above waddar, which refers to the TF 4h.

My idea is to use it to confirm the 4h trend by operating on the 15m.

I use your dz atv avg trend indicator settings but it seems like it's too "close" to the price and so I'm not sure if it's useful for my goal, maybe I should keep it a little further away so I can get a broader view of the trend avoiding dirtying the line with useless swings.

What do you think?
Attachments
These users thanked the author lukgoku for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader, stond, RodrigoRT7

Re: Virtual Dealer Plugin Used by IC Markets!

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:05 pm Currently, yes.
Hi Beatle :) Just a little suggestion - Afterprime. I traded with them when they was Globalprime: no problems whatsoever, being spread volatility, withdrawals, or anything. At least they have Discord channel where support ( or even CEO :) ) can be contacted.
OK, you know better! :thumbup:

And many tnx for your last version - it's good quality stuff! :thumbup:
I'm still experimenting on M1 with some solutions to minimize as much as possible the loses due to noise ( sudden liquidity search moves ). Not convinced yet that my additions are of any good - but I like to test ! :)
These users thanked the author PhoenixBlueFeather for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

lukgoku wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:57 pm Hi Beatle, this is my customization of your amazing system... I added an extra line bordered in white ( using dz atv avg trend ), above waddar, which refers to the TF 4h.

My idea is to use it to confirm the 4h trend by operating on the 15m.

I use your dz atv avg trend indicator settings but it seems like it's too "close" to the price and so I'm not sure if it's useful for my goal, maybe I should keep it a little further away so I can get a broader view of the trend avoiding dirtying the line with useless swings.

What do you think?
Looks good! :problem: Keep experimenting and we would love for you to share your results with the forum ;) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
lukgoku, dienone
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:40 pm Looks good! :problem: Keep experimenting and we would love for you to share your results with the forum ;) :thumbup:
Ok now I experiment this setting on the 4h average trendline.
It appears to be wide enough to follow the most important movements of the TF 4h.

We'll see...I'll keep you updated
Attachments
These users thanked the author lukgoku for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, Spazmus, VespaTrader, Woodyz