Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Lenovo wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:51 am Would someone be kind enough to post some photos/positions on indexes that went well, how did you do it, thanks
Look for the second dot formations, the larger the dots the more powerful the signal which indicates you can expect larger profits. Look at the large green up triangle, if you entered off that signal you should be expecting to wait for the larger square dot and be ready to take profit when price loses momentum. 38.2 and 61.8 ADR levels shown on the right of the chart are very good targets for take profit, you will see retracements at these levels a lot.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Musashi, Lenovo, waal69, Flandria2
nil desperandum

XXXX wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:04 am Look for the second dot formations, the larger the dots the more powerful the signal which indicates you can expect larger profits. Look at the large green up triangle, if you entered off that signal you should be expecting to wait for the larger square dot and be ready to take profit when price loses momentum. 38.2 and 61.8 ADR levels shown on the right of the chart are very good targets for take profit, you will see retracements at these levels a lot.

Thank you so much for your work, I'm in your debt
These users thanked the author Lenovo for the post:
XXXX

chrislee073 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:12 am Thank you Xard for this great trend following system. I would like to know if anyone have experience with freeze the MT4 during the New York trading session with XU-V001-universe indicator? Does anyone have the indicator only show UP square BUYs only / Down square Sells only ? Will it be help for running the MT4 faster? Thank you again
Try going to options/chart and reduce the bars in the chart to 5000. This will help it run faster but I don't know about your other issue.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Musashi, chrislee073
nil desperandum