Virtual Dealer Plugin Used by IC Markets!

Morning guys,

Just woke up to see that IC Markets deliberately and blatantly manipulated one of my trades. THE ONLY trade that I had a stoploss set to protect the trade overnight.

Haha, the setting of the stoploss turns out to have been its death sentence! 🤬 We can see that price gapped down on market opening!

Sent a query and now I'm waiting for their pathetic response. Will keep you updated.

and this is their response...
Bullshit answer!!

And this is the chart on TradingView
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Karl2007 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:34 pm I have seen some brokers with variable spreads doing peaks of 10 times the average spread. Overnight, spread is always bigger than during the day.

Recently, I decided to leave Roboforex as they changed the liquidity provider and spread was moving up and down contantly.
Really? I have been using Roboforex for the past 4 years, had no problems with spread.
What I noticed is that they increase the spread from 01.12-15.01 for around 20 %, but overall during the year I had no problems.
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Re: Virtual Dealer Plugin Used by IC Markets!

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:20 pm Morning guys,

Just woke up to see that IC Markets deliberately and blatantly manipulated one of my trades. THE ONLY trade that I had a stoploss set to protect the trade overnight.
A friend of mine had the same issue with IC Markets and also Eightcap.

With Eightcap it was worse, overnight USDJPY sell position with 15 lot and 1:500 leverage closed in loss like 70 pips. He had set his SL to 15 pips.
The candles were nowhere close to the level where the trade closed, neighter was there any gap that night.

He started to use virtual SL/TP and since then he rarely had issues. Very suspicious...

I have been using IC Markets in the past too, there were random spikes that took out my SL perfectly to the exact pip before it retraced.
Looked through several Tradingview charts and other sources to figgure out if the price actually went to the level where my stop loss was but of course, it hasn't... :wtf:
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Re: Virtual Dealer Plugin Used by IC Markets!

Samoth wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:03 pm A friend of mine had the same issue with IC Markets and Eightcap.

With Eightcap it was worse, overnight USDJPY sell position with 15 lot and 1:500 leverage closed in a loss like 70 pips. He had set his SL to 15 pips.
The candles were nowhere close to the level where the trade closed, neither was there any gap that night.

He started to use virtual SL/TP and since then he rarely had issues. Very suspicious...

I have been using IC Markets in the past too, there were random spikes that took out my SL perfectly to the exact pip before it retraced.
Looked through several TradingView charts and other sources to figure out if the price went to the level where my stop loss was but of course, it hasn't... :wtf:
The manipulation is so obvious it's funny! And they then responded with that bullshit email :facepalm: :thumbdown:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT