Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:11 pm Don't worry that is NOT the dynamic centre line for the ADX! That horizontal line is the 0 level for the Elliot Wave Oscillator. The Dynamic centre line for the ADX you set in the colour settings of the indicator.

[..............So how now do we get rid of the Elliot center line............There is no setting t/f or to change color to none?

Spazmus wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:02 pm How Trading System Helps Newbies.
It is imperative to analyze higher timeframes. It was my mistake. I just saw the red block and entered the deal.
If you don't see a green block or scissors, wait, everything will be fine. It's gorgeous! :)
Well done for staying in and trusting the system :thumbup: :) This is going to be a really good trade for you now ;) :Fire: 💸

Remember, EG moves very little so keep and eye on it as it can reverse very quickly. It's ADR (Average Daily Range) is ONLY 40pips!

And weekly range between 80-100 pips
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Spazmus
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Well done for staying in and trusting the system :thumbup: :) This is going to be a really good trade for you now ;) :Fire: 💸

Remember, EG moves very little so keep and eye on it as it can reverse very quickly. It's ADR (Average Daily Range) is ONLY 40pips!

And weekly range between 80-100 pips
I saw your PDF file. I will study it. Thank you.