Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

fxgman wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:03 am Amazing job @BeatlemaniaSA!!! Keep up your great work. I'm seeing one issue that possibly may be due to the 3x Xuma indicator. If I press the up or down arrow on the keyboard, the timeframe gets affected/changed. I'm not sure if there is a setting to disable this behaviour. Thanks again for your help!
Hmm, that is very interesting. I just tested it and I suspect one of the coders may have incorporated that feature into one of their indicators, if at all. Cannot say which one. However, I have to say that it is NOT a bad feature. Saves me having to click on the timeframe button ;) Ask on the forum if the coders did this or if it is a standard MT4 feature
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
fxgman
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Spazmus wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:19 pm Easy, simple, fast. :) But as always, I jumped on a moving train...
Haha, don't worry. Soon you will be an excellent train traveller and NOT a train jumper. We'll be getting the train at the station and travelling First Class ;) :Rofl:

These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
Spazmus, VespaTrader, maroka, MarVas, numega
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT