Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

VespaTrader wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:36 am Mac version of MT4 is crap ( uses Wine emulator ), templates will crash or too many indicators will make the system unstable . You can't use ATS on it, due to ddl's etc.
You could use VMware Fusion on Mac or Bootcamp with Windows 10.
Tu peux demander un portable Windows au Papa Noël :sweat:
....or Parallels with windows 11 also on Mac Silicon m1 or 2 or 3...

Samoth wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:14 pm The toggling of the Market Profile seem to have a small issue.
The rectangle still stays after I press "R" again to disable it. Have to manually delete it every time I toggle it.

Anyone having the same problem and know how to fix it?

:D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
DaffyTaffy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Books on Market Profile and Volume Profile

Manual for the Market Profile included in BEATS V5
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 12):
Forexlearner, VespaTrader, 88FX88, Spazmus, Hunter45, stond, numega, Paddygir, DaffyTaffy, eduarescobar, Musashi, scdihan
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi, I am testing the Bests V5 and seems very promising. It is quite visual to decide opening operations or close. Nevertheless, there are some indicators that I do not know clearly how to take in consideration to operate as ATS V5 B5, Zee_ SupportResistance, Volume information, daily and H4 Support and Resistances, ATSv54f, VWAP Clouds.

It could be good for people that are using some time the system to extend the usage information of these indicators to be more precise in the operations.
For instance, I have installed it few days ago, and doing some backtesting I have appreciated that starting points to look for operations are Zee_SupportRessitance lines (red and blue) and then wait the alignment of the lower indicators (adx, waddah, obv, supertrend, EMA).
Distance to this red/blue lines, trend, VWAP clouds width are also important (narrow cloud means that it is expected an expansion) to succeed with the operation.

I would like also to know the operation time, setup and routines that you follow to operate with Bests V5.
Do you operate just kill zones or look for operations all London and/or NY sessions?
Do you start analysing higher time frames (W->D->H4->H1->M30/15) to decide to do only buy or sell operations, or it is decided at the beginning of the session just looking the current situation in M30 or M15 to look for buying or selling.

I am going to use it everyday in a demo account but it could be good to share our experience and tricks with the system to make progress together.