T3 trix x2.02 arrows mtf

Hello everyone;

In days spent searching for a TRIX MTF indicator, I downloaded this indicator from here, which they confirmed did not repaint, since the indicator appears and the arrow disappears on the graph, making it a high risk to use.

I don't know if this is the right place to raise this, but I wonder if any programmer can resolve the issue of the arrows.
I don't have the mq4 file, if someone here has it and is kind enough to upload it I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Re: T3 trix x2.02 arrows mtf

Umea wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:15 am Hello everyone;

In days spent searching for a TRIX MTF indicator, I downloaded this indicator from here, which they confirmed did not repaint, since the indicator appears and the arrow disappears on the graph, making it a high risk to use.

I don't know if this is the right place to raise this, but I wonder if any programmer can resolve the issue of the arrows.
I don't have the mq4 file, if someone here has it and is kind enough to upload it I would appreciate it.

Thank you
Looking at the code the arrows should not disappear after the bar closes, if using on mtf mode they shouldn't disappear until the mtf bar is closed.

Hello;

Thank you for your kind and quick response, so if I use it in a TF of 15 minutes I must wait for the 15m bar to close to enter according to the arrow and if I use it in 15m but I use a TF for example of 1H I must wait for the 1H TF bar to close?

Thank you for your patience and time.

Umea wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:02 am Hello;

Thank you for your kind and quick response, so if I use it in a TF of 15 minutes I must wait for the 15m bar to close to enter according to the arrow and if I use it in 15m but I use a TF for example of 1H I must wait for the 1H TF bar to close?

Thank you for your patience and time.
Yes.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Umea