Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Is your buyer/seller ratio indicator a paid one?

saishala wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:48 am Just passing by to say.

Mr BeatlemaniaSA
Nice BEATS V5.

Nice use of the Sniper Killer Support.
I Like to use it. I don't know why but they are incredibly accurate.

Just that.
:clap:

Now Immediately I will shut off ALL my desktop; Take a shower and Sleeeeeeeeeep :thumbup:
:wave: :wave: :wave:

The key to freedom is courage.

Hey Beatlemania, Thank you very much I'm able to download the TPL accordingly I just have some questions, does the colors on the symbols changer have any significant ( Blue, Red, Gray)? also why is the ADX line (Red and Blue line) at the bottom of your chart did not show on my chart? also the pip counter on the lower left side is showing pips even when there is no active trade on that chart please explain what that means, lastly what does the white numeric number 1,2,3 means?
Thanks
Michael

InfoRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

miccaluko155 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:32 am Hey Beatlemania, Thank you very much I'm able to download the TPL accordingly I just have some questions,

do the colours on the symbols changer have any significance ( Blue, Red, Gray)? Don't know what you mean as it is either red or green to show profit and loss for that pair

also why is the ADX line (Red and Blue line) at the bottom of your chart did not show on my chart? You have to have the dynamiczone.dll library in your libraries folder. It's on the 1st page of my thread

also, the pip counter on the lower left side is showing pips even when there is no active trade on that chart please explain what that means, It shows TOTAL pips for ALL trades

lastly, what does the white numeric number 1,2,3 means? Expansion legs according to ATS

Thanks,
Michael
Quoted
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
zooorroviejo
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

zooorroviejo wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:00 pm Please, please, someone help me, I put the spreadsheet in the graph and it comes out like this..... a question, how can the general graph be made smaller?
Send some screenshots of your indicator folder, I suspect that you copied the individual indicators into your indicators folder and NOT the complete folder itself. A common mistake that is easily corrected. You will also need to have the dynamiczone.dll file in your libraries folder. You can get this on the 1st page of the thread.

What do you mean by the general graph to be made smaller? Please explain yourself.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Man oh man 😮

I have just installed Beats V5 and holy shit this is something I have never seen in my life. It's nuts man it even has a popup with news events ahead I'm just in awe and it's signals are uncanny. Seriously Beatle you have done it, this is the ultimate system 😮

Even installing it was a breeze with the neat folders that instruct where to put the files! What the heck!
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 4):
josi, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, Musashi