Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

robo296 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:49 am Hi all,

any chance someone whose better at coding able to put some atr bands on this indicator below

cheers
G-Channel indicator with ATR or ADR bands

Changed the high/low band to atr (average true range) or adr (average daily range) bands.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
rudiarius, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, josi, Jimmy, SijjiN, ChuChu Rocket, Akela, ParallelNative, ujtrader

kvak wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:06 pm RSI Bollinger Bands (RSI Exit Alert)

Hello. I Am change the logic for arrows as you requested...
Would it be possible to make this indicator into a histogram but alerts when rsi is above or below the center line of the Bollinger band?
These users thanked the author 256robertm for the post (total 2):
kvak, ParallelNative

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:52 am I got home a while ago......Try this version...
Thanks alot seems to be working perfectly.....If anyone wanted to try it out add ichimoku for a filter the rsi bollinger band will get you in the momentum ....higher the tf the better of course......thanks again kvak for your work

ps: the other histogram you see is just a kumo breakout histo
Attachments
These users thanked the author 256robertm for the post:
kvak

talaate wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:04 am Dear mrtools
My regards
Is it possible to add more alerts when price close up than the upper level and also when close lower than the lower level
Many Thanks

Bollinger bands - histo (mtf + alerts).ex4
Hi Talaate, unfortunately don't have the code for that one anymore, but found an similar averages version with 5 different deviation types, but without alerts or mtf, if it's okay with you can add the alerts and mtf to that version tomorrow if you're interested. Guessing the other version alerts are on the green/red histogram color change. Top one is the averages version.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, vvFish, talaate

mrtools wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:12 pm Hi Talaate, unfortunately don't have the code for that one anymore, but found an similar averages version with 5 different deviation types, but without alerts or mtf, if it's okay with you can add the alerts and mtf to that version tomorrow if you're interested. Guessing the other version alerts are on the green/red histogram color change. Top one is the averages version.

Thanks mrtools
Yes sure, I'll appreciate if you do add the options of mtf and alerts on all cases (green,/red histo and out of upper/lower levels) to that version
Many Thanks