Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

LittleCaro wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:55 pm Hello guys,

I'm looking after the incredible ATS software, but i have a problem, MT4 says it needs : ATSUtils.dll

Please someone can post it ?

Thanks !
Hi LittleCaro,

It's been a while since we've seen you on the forum ;).

Here you go...

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
LittleCaro
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Damn, maybe I am just stupid or the Volume Profile is just hard to understand.

Watched a few videos about it but still don't know how to apply it.

The most important thing seems to be the peak volume (median) and this functions as sort of a support and resistence? Or like the true value line from ATS? Buy below, sell above? :D
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Alanoo212 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:31 am Friend, what does Wade say about stop loss? Where to hedge our positions? Can you upload some screenshots?
I haven't seen many webinars from Wade yet, he mainly trades the weekly into the monthly or the daily into the weekly.

He enters at the opposite liquidity line and targets the next liquidity that is in accordance with the major trend.

I have only seen him placing his stop loss below the last swing high/low.

He doesnt't hedge as far as I know, only one trade in one direction for each pair.
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
Alanoo212
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:15 am I haven't seen many webinars from Wade yet, he mainly trades the weekly into the monthly or the daily into the weekly.

He enters at the opposite liquidity line and targets the next liquidity that is in accordance with the major trend.

I have only seen him placing his stop loss below the last swing high/low.

He doesnt't hedge as far as I know, only one trade in one direction for each pair.
And what do they teach in the initial training? Where to set a stop loss? Anyone still have access to these videos?

I've installed the the volume indicator, I use it to know where the trend might go and enter my trades. I move my TP/SL depending on price action.

Samoth wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:25 pm Damn, maybe I am just stupid or the Volume Profile is just hard to understand.

Watched a few videos about it but still don't know how to apply it.

The most important thing seems to be the peak volume (median) and this functions as sort of a support and resistence? Or like the true value line from ATS? Buy below, sell above? :D
The key to freedom is courage.

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:18 pm Hi LittleCaro,

It's been a while since we've seen you on the forum ;).

Here you go...

ATSUtils.dll

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hello,

Thanks for the file. Yes i took a small break off the charts. I got a long Covid, i was very tired and lost the sens of smell (it gets back slowly).

I took the opportunity to take a good rest. I will come back stronger !

Hope you guys are OK. ;)
These users thanked the author LittleCaro for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA