Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

-L- wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:46 am Thanks,

I tried but it doesn't calculate the same way, try with different prices and shift but still the lines were quite different.

not sure if im setting it up incorrectly?

white lines is tma_nrp_bands
red lines is the WT_TMA1

Just guessing but think it may be a tma centered which if you make it non-repaint will be close to a lwma bands.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
-L-

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:42 am Just guessing but think it may be a tma centered which if you make it non-repaint will be close to a lwma bands.
Hi mrtools,

yes, it was exactly like that, thanks a lot.

is it possible to eliminate the other upper/lower bands? I put the values to 0 so they don't appear in the chart but it's feasible to completely remove them so the mt4 don't use extra resources to calculate/draw those lines?

tried tweaking with the code to eliminate them but in the end i wasn't able to, it send me errors.

Thanks in advance.
Attachments

-L- wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:07 am Hi mrtools,

yes, it was exactly like that, thanks a lot.

is it possible to eliminate the other upper/lower bands? I put the values to 0 so they don't appear in the chart but it's feasible to completely remove them so the mt4 don't use extra resources to calculate/draw those lines?

tried tweaking with the code to eliminate them but in the end i wasn't able to, it send me errors.

Thanks in advance.

Was just noticing the lwma (center line coloring) repaints, do you use the lwma slope coloring?
-L-

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:39 am Was just noticing the lwma (center line coloring) repaints, do you use the lwma slope coloring?
Does it repaint? weird, it is almost exactly the same as the WT_TMA1 in the no repaint setting

If I understood correctly and the slope coloring refers to the change of color from orange to blue of the center line, then I don't use it, in fact I even change it to color None so the charts looks a bit more cleaner with just the upper and lower lines.

DownloadRe: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Hi everyone. I was using the TMA NRP HG indicator but it seems to have expired. Does anyone have a copy that is active?

Also the arrows in the TMAdCG are not supposed to repaint but appear to be doing the opposite. I understand that the TMA bands repaint but I thought the arrows should stay on the screen?

Pristine7471 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:04 am Hi everyone. I was using the TMA NRP HG indicator but it seems to have expired. Does anyone have a copy that is active?

Also the arrows in the TMAdCG are not supposed to repaint but appear to be doing the opposite. I understand that the TMA bands repaint but I thought the arrows should stay on the screen?
The arrows are calculated from the upper/lower bands which are calculated from the centered TMA which recalculates, which can cause the arrows to do the same.
Pristine7471