Re: The FNC Greedy System

Mokeji wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:50 pm Dear Funchi, thats what i am talking about. And does it mean that i have to change the DEV and STP settings to 1 from the FNC Semafor and 2ndDOT respectively?

I asked because the 2ndDOT always disappears leaving the settings mostly paralysed.

My seggestion is that whenever the 2ndDOT arrows appears at any given PERIOD, it should tarry a while or not disappear except or only when it threatings the Semafor.

Its my opinnion though.

Thank you as always.
I am not familiar with the function of the dev and stp parameters.
I just know that they change the timing of the redraw.

I am instead setting the "How to determine dot" parameter.
funchi's daughter

Added currency strength/weakness indicator.

The Currency Strength and Weakness Indicator is,
Displays a signal when one currency of a currency pair is strong and the other is weak.
The strength or weakness of the currency portion of the currency pair is indicated by color coding.

- CCFp (FNC_CCFp)
- Ku-chart (FNC_Ku-chart)

Indicator added.
- rsx (FNC_rsx)
- Heiken Ashi (FNC_HeikenAshi)
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 3):
traderZ, Forexlearner, eduarescobar
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:27 am Added currency strength/weakness indicator.

The Currency Strength and Weakness Indicator is,
Displays a signal when one currency of a currency pair is strong and the other is weak.
The strength or weakness of the currency portion of the currency pair is indicated by color coding.

- CCFp (FNC_CCFp)
- Ku-chart (FNC_Ku-chart)

Indicator added.
- rsx (FNC_rsx)
- Heiken Ashi (FNC_HeikenAshi)
Please share ku chart indicator
Christ came not to condemn the world but that they might be saved from their sins by his sacrifice in the face of eternal judgement if they shall repent and believe

Indicator added.
- CCI (FNC_CCI)
- Ichimoku (FNC_Ichimoku)
- Stochastic (FNC_Stochastic)
- RSI (FNC_RSI)

Some indicators were changed.
- If the "just now" method is selected, the signal will continue to be displayed until the set period. (Default value is 1.)

"FNC_DB2" was changed.
Added another way to open charts.
Current method, chart opens when you click on the symbol to the right of the currency pair.
Additional method, open a chart when you select a row of a currency pair. The same is true when the cursor keys are moved up or down.

<Download>
In preparation.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
eduarescobar
funchi's daughter