Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

dblessed1 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:35 pm thank u 4 dis wonderful system n 4 ur hard work pls can u kindly turn this system to ea i need it
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Narutopips, FAIZANXG, Musashi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Woodyz wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:00 am I trust the picture explains how I like to trade the 2nd dot strategy which is basically how I have traded naked charts in the years past.
I do like it when divergence in price is also present as well adding further confluence to the idea of entering into a trade & especially if price has not yet made a HH & a 2nd dot HL or a LL & 2nd dot LH. I hope that makes sense.
Please, Can you share this template and indicator ?

Thank you

I don't follow Xard system, but I do follow it in a different way. I was frustrated with repainting dots which led me to seek solutions in other dimensions. For any one who loves these big dots and the 2nd and the 3rd dots, the answers are there when you connect the big dots and look at the levels which they create by means of their interactions. I am not a coder to make these dots draw these levels automatically, but that is a possible automation option.... Then you don't see when these dots form and repaint you look at the levels on which price tends to consolidate, reverse and continue moving in the same direction.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA