CodeMT4 indicator with Win/Loss stats, TP/SL levels on chart based on Donchian Channel & XO Histogram

hey , here is another one of my creations , its based on donchian channel and xo histogram , you need to have both of them in your library , they are inside the rar file along side a template file , the indicator is called Ambitious Donchian , it give tp and sl levels for every signal , it gives signal with alert on bar open , it has backtesting dashboard so you dont trade it blindly .

IF ANY CODER HAS FREE TIME , PLEASE CARE TO MAKE AN EA FOR THIS , IM NOT FREE THIS DAYS , AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS AS THIS INDICATOR IS PROFITABLE.

Love And Regards.
These users thanked the author xzeraxx for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, boytoy, Tesako, waal69

Re: MT4 indicator with Win/Loss stats, TP/SL levels on chart based on Donchian Channel & XO Histogram

boytoy wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:38 pm Now this is a really neat idea man how long have you been coding for? I'm really looking forward to loading it up
im not that big of a coder , i always get help from a friend , so im average , but i love backtest feature in my indicators , so i dont trade them blindly
These users thanked the author xzeraxx for the post:
Chickenspicy