Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

VWAP is a very helpful tool in the trade. Shows the fair price. I don't have to say much about it, there are very many helpful videos on youtube.
Have only one request to mrtolls or to kvak.
If there is a possibility, please fill in the area between vwap up1 and 2 as well as wvap down1 and 2 with color as shown below.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
ParallelNative
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:32 pm VWAP is a very helpful tool in the trade. Shows the fair price. I don't have to say much about it, there are very many helpful videos on youtube.
Have only one request to mrtolls or to kvak.
If there is a possibility, please fill in the area between vwap up1 and 2 as well as wvap down1 and 2 with color as shown below.
Thanks in advance.

XU-VWAP button.mq4
XU VWAP with Background Color Fill

Try...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Skyold, Chickenspicy, juantrader, Jonex1995, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:36 am Try...
Hello my friend,
thank you for the great work and for the quick support.
You help us all here in the forum with your tireless efforts.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
kvak, Chickenspicy, Jonex1995, RodrigoRT7
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:30 pm Hi Mr Tools and coders respectively,

I found this volume indicator that seems promising with adding a 100-LWMA to confirm trend direction (with other confluences of course). However, it seems to be a heavy indicator (even though the code seems simple, I think) because every time I switch pairs, it takes a minute or two to load. I wanted to know if the code can be edited to make load times faster or maybe a lite version. I know it's derived from the OBV. Marc Chaikin created it, but used the midpoint of the day's close instead of the actual day's close.

Thank you for your time and consideration, always!!!!!
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
TransparentTrader, nbibu, naluvs01, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7, josi, SijjiN