Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:29 am I've heard that name around before. Have you bought the system yourself and used it to confirm the creator uses repainting TMA bands?

I have also seen the versions from kvak and Tankk, but they only have a partial number of the features I requested among their many creations. Hence my request to just aggregate them all into one indicator if possible.
Binary destroyer 6.0 /leaked has the same tma which repaints
they just added more arrow”strategy” option and a macd rsi thing
The free book they have is really the strategy behind it all
Tma just a pivot

your preference not mine
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, meta7121
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:59 am REQUEST: Can We Create An "All-In-One" TMA Bands Indicator?

I am currently experimenting with the TMA Bands for a trading strategy I am developing. Specifically, I am using the variation with the open source code shared here.

Would it be possible to add features to this indicator that make it all-encompassing? In other words, have features of other TMA variants so people will only need to refer to one TMA indicator?

I imagine it would clear up a lot of confusion and stop people from downloading endless versions when they can have one comprehensive indicator that does everything they could possibly want.

Please let me know what can and cannot be done. Thank you mrtools, kvak, Banzai, and everyone else for all the labor you've done in this thread despite the lies and deceit this indicator has single-handedly caused.
TMA with 3x Bands, Arrows, Alerts + On/Off Button & Band Calculation Options

Try this centered TMA with 3 bands, arrows and alerts for this bands, button and some methods for calculate bands.
I think, that is all what I am able to do....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
TransparentTrader, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, boytoy, moey_dw, nbibu, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, alexm, navid110, thomdel, maroka

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:13 am Try this centered TMA with 3 bands, arrows and alerts for this bands, button and some methods for calculate bands.
I think, that is all what I am able to do....

Looks awesome! My only problem is I'm unable to replicate some settings on the chart I have with "tma centered bands 2.03 mtf" with your new indicator.

So here are the settings I'm currently using for "tma centered bands 2.03 mtf":

And this is what I get on the chart:

Then I attempt to put those same settings into the new "TMA (wBands)" indicator you just coded:

The TMA center line seems to match but the bands are completely different:

If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to help me see where I went wrong with the settings for the "TMA (wBands)" indicator to where I can't make it look exactly the same as "tma centered bands 2.03 mtf" on the chart?

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:10 am Looks awesome! My only problem is I'm unable to replicate some settings on the chart I have with "tma centered bands 2.03 mtf" with your new indicator.

So here are the settings I'm currently using for "tma centered bands 2.03 mtf":

And this is what I get on the chart:

Then I attempt to put those same settings into the new "TMA (wBands)" indicator you just coded:

The TMA center line seems to match but the bands are completely different:

If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to help me see where I went wrong with the settings for the "TMA (wBands)" indicator to where I can't make it look exactly the same as "tma centered bands 2.03 mtf" on the chart?

Ok I think I'm getting closer but I'm not 100% there.

I changed the "Lookback bars only for atr & std deviation" to 0 in your new indicator, kept everything else in my previous post the same, and got this:

And now I'm stuck. kvak, help me get out of my own head! :Rofl:

EDIT: Maybe I have the problem figured out, just bear with me.

I scrolled all the way back to my history on the chart until as far as it could load. And I saw this:

For some weird reason it appears as if the new indicator is starting earlier than the "tma centered bands 2.03 mtf" indicator.

So I removed and reloaded "tma centered bands 2.03 mtf" indicator from scratch. Alas, the same problem persists.

Is this what's causing my issue? If so, is it a problem with the new indicator or the old indicator?

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:26 am Ok I think I'm getting closer but I'm not 100% there.

I changed the "Lookback bars only for atr & std deviation" to 0 in your new indicator, kept everything else in my previous post the same, and got this:

tma centered bands 2.03 mtf have hard coded "Lookback bars only for atr & std deviation" to 10. Add this number and indicators are same...
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
TransparentTrader

Banzai wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:33 am I'm so busy to combine all of these indicators into one.
So what I'm going to do is to give you six timeframe indicators.
From M1 to H4.
If you need Monthly, or Weekly, give me a holler.

They're repainted indicators.
But they will give you a sense of a trend.

So how do you trade?
Best indicator to trade with is the "Supertrend". It's easy to trade with SuperTrend.

Why is this so weird?
MT4 has a habit of putting all mtf buttons in the same spot.
so for each timeframe, it's best to have a separate indicator with different spots.
In the future, I'll try to combine all into 1 indicator.

viewtopic.php?p=1294995381#p1294995381
mladen was able to combine all time frame indicators into 1.
"All time frame stochastic 1.4.ex4"
Hi Banzai. I won't be able to test the supertrend until market opens. I'm doing a backtest and wondering if this indi repaints. I mean the supertrend indicator. Thanks for sharing these by the way :thumbup:

DownloadRe: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Hi everyone,

does anyone know if there is any TMA indicator like this in MQ4 format?

it doesn't repaint nor recalculate, however that also mean it's far from a holy grail, however is still a channel you can work with in specific conditions.

also, as shown in settings picture, it's quite simple with the option to choose if it repaints(recalculate) or not.

Thanks in advance.

-L- wrote: Hi everyone,

does anyone know if there is any TMA indicator like this in MQ4 format?

it doesn't repaint nor recalculate, however that also mean it's far from a holy grail, however is still a channel you can work with in specific conditions.

also, as shown in settings picture, it's quite simple with the option to choose if it repaints(recalculate) or not.

Thanks in advance.
try;
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
-L-