DownloadFix/Coding Request - RenkoRangeBars V1.2 newformat .mq4

Dear Admin/Moderator,

I''ll like to pay to:

1. fix the below Renko issue "sometimes the 'current' candle does not show on the chart "
2. and also to convert to mq5 offline generator for the attached RenkoRangebar v1.2 newformat.mq4, note mt5
the renko a bit different, it can be renko mt5 indicator on main chart OR renko mt5 on offline chart, I want it to be on mt5 offline
chart, because renko indicator on mt5 main chart do not work with other indicator, only mt5 offline renko chart can support
work with other indicator.

Can you take up the job or refer to someone who can fix and code the given 2x requirement above? Please let me know the coding fee and how much time? Thanks alot and to hear from you soon....can pm me also

-> range-and-renko-indicators-for-mt4-t8472263-90.html

Re: Fix/Coding Request - RenkoRangeBars V1.2 newformat .mq4

Gmptp wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:45 pm Dear Admin/Moderator,

I''ll like to pay to:

1. fix the below Renko issue "sometimes the 'current' candle does not show on the chart "
2. and also to convert to mq5 offline generator for the attached RenkoRangebar v1.2 newformat.mq4, note mt5
the renko a bit different, it can be renko mt5 indicator on main chart OR renko mt5 on offline chart, I want it to be on mt5 offline
chart, because renko indicator on mt5 main chart do not work with other indicator, only mt5 offline renko chart can support
work with other indicator.

Can you take up the job or refer to someone who can fix and code the given 2x requirement above? Please let me know the coding fee and how much time? Thanks alot and to hear from you soon....can pm me also

-> range-and-renko-indicators-for-mt4-t8472263-90.html
I've posted the detail job requirement can check this link also -> https://www.mql5.com/en/job/206185