Re: N Wave Trend Continuation Trading System------------>Holy Grail

ROI wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:11 pm Market Maker Buy/Sell Models (MMXM) for LTF LowerTimerame
HTF PDA Monthly-Weekly-Daily pivots/support_resistance levels.

5 minutes, google
Wow people coming up with fancy abbreviations for simple stuff to sound “cool” 😎

hits daily s/d
aye bro i hit that htf pda
Why dont you just say s/d? ¿
Trendline breaks or retests
Aye bro i hit that mmxm
Why seriously? Its not a secret
Its like when people changed the black lives matter flag to gay pride flag to the ukraine flag to the israel flag
Guess ill just put a tattoo of every tragedy that has ever existed
Ya i still got that holocaust tattoo m8 whats up
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
moey_dw
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:00 am Nothing wrong but huge inconvenience
It's just a whole new way to explain the market.
It doesn't matter what proper noun you use
As long as it can help traders make profits
I don't care.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:03 am Wow people coming up with fancy abbreviations for simple stuff to sound “cool” 😎

hits daily s/d
aye bro i hit that htf pda
Why dont you just say s/d? ¿
Trendline breaks or retests
Aye bro i hit that mmxm
Why seriously? Its not a secret
Its like when people changed the black lives matter flag to gay pride flag to the ukraine flag to the israel flag
Guess ill just put a tattoo of every tragedy that has ever existed
Ya i still got that holocaust tattoo m8 whats up
I know a lot of you hate ICT,
that's your business,
I don't care.
Stay humble folks.
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I see people attacking ICT on youtube and x. Basically,
they are all arrogant guys.
It doesn't matter. all of these.
Be yourself
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:57 am Yes, more of dislike then hate, only because it adds confusion to basic price action
Just find a trading theory that suits you.
ICT suits me very well.
Nothing is confusing
If you feel confused.
Just find price action that’s not confusing
Chickenspicy