Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:27 am Sorry dont understand.... True/False Option for arrows working without bug.....
Sorry I didnt check both Inputs and Colors first.

Could you please add Mtf to these indicators??

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:34 am Are you saying when it comes out of the squeeze?
"JPeps wrote:Tue May 28, 2019 11:13 am

Hi, would it be possible to have a version of this indicator that will signal when a candle closes outside of both Bollinger bands and the Keltner channel, rather than when the Bollinger bands exit the Keltner channel. This would give signals one candle earlier in a lot of cases. My system requires BBsqueeze to signal within 1 candle of 2 other indicators giving signal so if it comes one candle late I end up missing out on what is usually a fairly profitable trade. Thanks"

Itsart3....

Yes, its seems like they made the indicator backwards. It should be showing the squeeze in histogram form and the candle breakout of the bands as the dots. Its shouldnt be tracking the entire movement of price, only the squeeze and breakouts.

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:48 pm I think that you did not check my indicators well....
OK...You are correct. I foolishly overlooked the Mtf funciton of your BB(eAverages) indicator. Thank you for helping to correct my error.

If you can, please add the Mtf function to the "MQLTA MT4 Bollinger Bands With Alert". I have double checked and am sure it does not have it.

Itsart3 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:08 pm OK...You are correct. I foolishly overlooked the Mtf funciton of your BB(eAverages) indicator. Thank you for helping to correct my error.

If you can, please add the Mtf function to the "MQLTA MT4 Bollinger Bands With Alert". I have double checked and am sure it does not have it.
Why? If you are use same settings in my BB It is same.... and you did not post source code for edit...
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Itsart3

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:44 pm Why? If you are use same settings in my BB It is same.... and you did not post source code for edit...
Thanks

I have found that some indicators look differant and also give slightly differant signal metrics, even when i make sure to adjust for the same inputs. I like to crossreferance systems to try to make mine as fine tuned as possible.

Could you add Mtf function and Color change as well? It only displays green and red.

He is the source code. Sorry about that, Im still learning about code. Thank You

Itsart3 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:30 pm Thanks

I have found that some indicators look differant and also give slightly differant signal metrics, even when i make sure to adjust for the same inputs. I like to crossreferance systems to try to make mine as fine tuned as possible.

Could you add Mtf function and Color change as well? It only displays green and red.

He is the source code. Sorry about that, Im still learning about code. Thank You
I made this new version with MTF and re-enter arrows what have indicator what you posted...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
TransparentTrader, Itsart3, HogWildSavage, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:15 am I made this new version with MTF and re-enter arrows what have indicator what you posted...
Thank you for working on this project, I really appreciate it. I have provided a screenshot of a chart with the new arrows compared to the arrows on the indicator that I requested the modifications on. It seems that the arrows for both indicators are sometimes aligned and sometimes not. Also the spacing of the arrows is differant with many of the arrows from the indicator you made actually painting directily onto the candles themselves rather than appearing directly above or below them.

I look forward to using both of these indicators in differant analysis scenarios. Is there a way that you could possibly execute the modifications that I originally requested for the "MQLTA MT4 Bollinger Bands With Alert"?? Those request being a Mtf function and color change for the Arrows. Much grattitude to you for sharing your skills.