IdeaRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:01 am Rmx is a combination of Rsx and Rmi. At the old Tsd forum this user had the idea since Rmi is basically a smoother Rsi why not try it with the Rsx and Mladen came up with a formula for it, the Rmx.
Ok think I got it: The RMX is an RMI that's using the algo of the RSX (Jurik RSI).... am I correct?
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
mrtools, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:36 pm Hi Kvak, the guppy RMI that i mean is multiple RMI lines in the TDI - RMI . At least 3 RMI lines, a slow, medium and fast in the TDI might reveal a confirmed Sharkfin breakout from the volatility band.
TDI 5x RMI (TDI Guppy)

Try if it is find useful. It is kind of TDI with 5x RMI. Bands are applied on 3-rd period of RMI.

PS: For the previous, single-line version please see here.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, sylvester21, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, alexm, 88FX88, nbibu

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:43 am Synergy Pro TDI with RMX

This would be a rmx version.
Good day to you Mr. Tools,
Can you please add multi timeframe function that works on a lower and higher TF, full price option, and complete average type to the Synergy Pro TDI with RMX?
Thank you very much Mr. Tools, have a nice day. Best regards.
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, mrtools

Alphonse91 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:49 am Good day to you Mr. Tools,
Can you please add multi timeframe function that works on a lower and higher TF, full price option, and complete average type to the Synergy Pro TDI with RMX?
Thank you very much Mr. Tools, have a nice day. Best regards.
! TDI RT-Synergy Pro Rmx (filtered).ex4
TDI RT Synergy Pro RMX with All Price Options, MA Filters (Averages) & MTF

Added prices, averages, and mtf.

CodeRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:26 am TDI Red + Green modification with filters for RSI, Price & Signal Lines (Color Filled Market Baseline Bands)

Removed the lines width from the external parameters now you can change them for your preference. Also, for "Steam" added an option to filter the prices, rsi line, and or the signal line.
Dear mrtools,

I was trying to play around using this indicator via iCustom. The file name length appears to be restricting to have it used with iCustom function with the below error message. It would be great if you could offer a short name version of this file for iCustom use. Thank you so much in advance.

resource name is too long '\Indicators\! TDI Red Green avgs filtered (mtf + alerts + arrows + labels + fill).ex4'

Regards,
fxgman

Gemini Man wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:02 am Dear Sir,

Could somebody tell me, why i get this message when i apply this indi into the MT4 indicator folder.
i don't change any name of the file, just downloaded as it is and copy it to mt4.

Warm Regrds,
Gemini
Did you download it using Firefox?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Gemini Man
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance