Re: The FNC Greedy System

r3dsoul wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:52 am Would it be possible to have two prioritized indicators before anything else?
Like for example,
for trend direction, 89 EMA and LARGE DOT should always match before anything else follows.
Like having two base. But that messes up with the GE% and entry condition%.

Does each column have priority? first column is the base, 2nd is 2nd priority. Something like that
Can this be substituted?

No priorities can be assigned.
We have prepared an indicator that combines multiple signals into one signal.

The sample template will show that signal when two or more of the three H4/H1/M15 EMAs point in the same direction.
I think setting this SignalBox as the base signal would solve one request.
Attachments
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
VespaTrader
funchi's daughter

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:29 am Do you have anything for mt5?

Was wondering if could get a simple wae and super signal combo for price action
Maybe paired with a daily currency strength meter because most pairs are trending on that timeframe

However Brazil, India, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Korea, Indonesia, Mexico, Netherlands are not mentioned in strength meters most times
No, there is not. There are no plans to do so.
Chickenspicy
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:31 pm Can this be substituted?

No priorities can be assigned.
We have prepared an indicator that combines multiple signals into one signal.

The sample template will show that signal when two or more of the three H4/H1/M15 EMAs point in the same direction.
I think setting this SignalBox as the base signal would solve one request.

SignalBox_sample.tpl
FNC_SignalBox.ex4
FNC_DB2_lib.ex4
Oh, this is awesome! Will keep trying it out with different strategies.
So, you mean, this SignalBox acts like combining all the signals inside it?

Can the base signal be set as opposite signal? I noticed during market open. London open within 15 minutes, trend reverses and all strategies lose. During Asia open, it stops out every strategy pointing to the 1HR trend within 15 minutes

Could you please make an indicator to identify Liquidity Raid on the chart
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

funchi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:21 am Can I read and write Japanese?
If possible, I would like a Japanese version.
日本語の読み書きはできますか?
できれば日本語版が欲しいです。
OK, I'll make a Japanese version.
わかった、日本語版を作ります
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

r3dsoul wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:37 pm Oh, this is awesome! Will keep trying it out with different strategies.
So, you mean, this SignalBox acts like combining all the signals inside it?

Can the base signal be set as opposite signal? I noticed during market open. London open within 15 minutes, trend reverses and all strategies lose. During Asia open, it stops out every strategy pointing to the 1HR trend within 15 minutes
Up to 10 signals for entry/exit are allowed, but up to 99 signals can be displayed.
This means that the 11th to 99th signals can be used as SignalBox input signals.
The SignalBox output signal can also be used as the SignalBox input signal.

> Can the base signal be set as opposite signal?

I don't understand.
If you could explain it in more detail, that would be great.
r3dsoul
funchi's daughter