Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

88FX88 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:42 am Hello Kvak, I just added an indicator to the chart. I noticed that there was a problem. The graph slows down very much and the cooling fans turn on. After a few moments, the graph is frozen. When you get a spare moment, could you check this indicator? Thank you very much in advance.
Hello. You are right, I tested this version a little yesterday and it doesn't work very well. I tried another template, but again it has a bug. It is out of my skill add button to this code...

Hi Mr Tools and Coders respectively,

I would like to know if the buttons on this indicator can turn on/off the index completely? Currently, the buttons only highlight the indices on/off and it can get visually challenging at times. I hope it's an easy task. Thanks for you time and consideration!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
Chickenspicy

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:21 pm Hi Mr Tools and Coders respectively,

I would like to know if the buttons on this indicator can turn on/off the index completely? Currently, the buttons only highlight the indices on/off and it can get visually challenging at times. I hope it's an easy task. Thanks for you time and consideration!
Myself I think it can be done, just not sure how to do it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

Fibtree wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:54 am Thank you Kwak. You are excellent coder.
Sorry got you name wrong it is Kvak not Kwak (It is the picture of the frog that confused me - interpreted and remembered it as the sound a frog makes - kwaaak) - I meant no disrespect. Sorry Sir. You are the best.
These users thanked the author Fibtree for the post:
RodrigoRT7
“A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold.” Proverbs 22:1

Fibtree wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:20 am Sorry got you name wrong it is Kvak not Kwak (It is the picture of the frog that confused me - interpreted and remembered it as the sound a frog makes - kwaaak) - I meant no disrespect. Sorry Sir. You are the best.
:) no problem .
just for fun, the picture is from the game Super Frog....old Amiga game.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Fibtree