CodeRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

Itsart3 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:06 am Hi...Do you have a subwindow version of this?
Subwindow E-Averages Bollinger Bands with Center Line Coloring

Subwindow version...

For the main version please see here: Main chart E-Averages Bollinger Bands with Center Line Coloring.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
RodrigoRT7, vvFish, Jimmy, josi, Skyold, Mundu19, Itsart3, chris006, ParallelNative

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

Hi Kvak,

Thank you for this indicator.

Two things I have noticed:
The "Arrow on first bars true / false" does not seem to make any difference whichever option you choose.
Also, if "Arrows on average cross price" is selected, the indicator disappears from the main chart.

kvak wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:02 am E-Averages Bollinger Bands with Center Line Coloring

I made this onchart BB which is colored with this condition... with coloring on bands break for trend & volatility entries

For the subwindow version please see here: Subwindow E-Averages Bollinger Bands with Center Line Coloring.

Also, if "Arrows on average cross price" is selected, the indicator disappears from the main chart.

The above happens when "MA type" is Regularized EMA

chris006 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:14 pm Hi Kvak,

The "Arrow on first bars true / false" does not seem to make any difference whichever option you choose.

kvak wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:54 am Subwindow E-Averages Bollinger Bands with Center Line Coloring

Subwindow version...

For the main version please see here: Main chart E-Averages Bollinger Bands with Center Line Coloring.
Very Cool indicator!! Do you have a chart and Subwindow version Without the arrows? I understand that the True/False Option is included but the arrows seem to come back everytime I switch to a new timeframe. Thanks

chris006 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:14 pm Hi Kvak,

Arrows on first working, see picture where I have two instances of first higher timeframe. One is true, second false.
I found my error in code in "Arrows on average cross price", sorry for that and thank you for watching this bug.

Here is corrected versions ( onchart/subwindow ). Updated it also with AHTF and add some averages to the list.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Krunal Gajjar, chris006, varon, nbibu, ParallelNative, alexm