Re: Gann Indicators

I have a request, if possible, in addition to the price, could the value of the rising or falling pips appear for each swing?
example: if the security makes a minimum at 1.25 and then rises to form a maximum at 1.40, the difference expressed in pips, i.e. 150, also appears alongside the top price (1.40).

I'm sure those who study Gann will benefit from this!!

kvak wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:15 am Two type of Gann HL activators.
First using jurik.
Menu for candles,lines and arrows.
With button,MTF and alerts.
Kvak or MrTools, could you please add the option to change the alerts?
I wish all coders would consider doing that otherwise one never knows which indicator alerts.
Thanking you most sincerely,
Hercs.
PS, I am aware that you cannot change the ex4 file format, but Kvak only posted the ex4 format. In my case it is purely a visual of what I am looking for.
Thanks for understanding.

Hello. what do you mean? I am not at home now but dont understand what you want?

Hercs78 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:56 pm Kvak or MrTools, could you please add the option to change the alerts?
I wish all coders would consider doing that otherwise one never knows which indicator alerts.
ThanHILO channel jurik BT.ex4king you most sincerely,
Hercs.
PS, I am aware that you cannot change the ex4 file format, but Kvak only posted the ex4 format. In my case it is purely a visual of what I am looking for.
Thanks for understanding.

Hello. what do you mean? I am not at home now but dont understand what you want?
Hello Kvak,
Thank you for replying.
As it stands at the moment, the indicator will use default alert, let's say "alert.wav" and I would like to change that to say....."US30-M15, ready.wav"
Instead of having to ask you to do such a small thing, if you code it in such a way that I can use the settings tab myself and change the sound file.
Thanking you most sincerely and wishing you continued success.
Please check your PM for an enquiry.
Best wishes,
Hercs.