Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

NewLight wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:06 am Hi, I downloaded this indicator some days ago, but today Ican't find the thread of it!, thats why my request here..

Any chance to make the SLOW ma period, multitimeframe?, thats it tha we can choose a deferent timeframe than the ma fast input ..?

avgs ribbon (mtf + candles + arrows+ btn).ex4
Not sure how to do that.

DownloadRe: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

88FX88 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:36 am Hello, I would like to ask you to add a button to this indicator. Thank you
Hi - I can not program, but had these indicators made for me (edited the one in chat gpt for x and y offput). Perhaps they can be of use. The one is a load any indicator buttons, and the other is load template buttons. I do not know how to post here. If anybody can add buttons to TTM candles would be awesome.
These users thanked the author Fibtree for the post:
88FX88
“A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold.” Proverbs 22:1

88FX88 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:36 am Hello, I would like to ask you to add a button to this indicator. Thank you

This is probably all i can do,sorry.
When you attach indicator for first time have error ( but it is out of my skills to correct this). When you change timeframe, indicator start calculations and working with button.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
88FX88, marant

Fibtree wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:36 am Hi - I can not program, but had these indicators made for me (edited the one in chat gpt for x and y offput). Perhaps they can be of use. The one is a load any indicator buttons, and the other is load template buttons. I do not know how to post here. If anybody can add buttons to TTM candles would be awesome.
I made this new version with mtf, button and auto candles

EDIT: Uploaded updated version with button height.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:48 am This is probably all i can do,sorry.
When you attach indicator for first time have error ( but it is out of my skills to correct this). When you change timeframe, indicator start calculations and working with button.
Hello, thank you very, very much. Have a nice day and a million green pips! <3
These users thanked the author 88FX88 for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:48 am This is probably all i can do,sorry.
Hello Kvak, I just added an indicator to the chart. I noticed that there was a problem. The graph slows down very much and the cooling fans turn on. After a few moments, the graph is frozen. When you get a spare moment, could you check this indicator? Thank you very much in advance.