Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:52 am I use one indicator from Mr. Mladen ( original is for moving average ) and changed it to RSI.
But so far I can't get the higher timeframe rsi to display...sorry.
On picture is M30 filtered with H1 RSI
Thank you for your efforts!

The displaying of the htf rsi is not a problem. Your version so far looks good for entering in on with momentum :)
I was looking on more of the pullback signals. I hope i described it well on the image.

And if possible, can the filter rsi get its own rsi settings (length, source and levels (ob/os))?

Hope its possible and thank you for your work!

Abdi
Attachments
These users thanked the author Abdi for the post:
Chickenspicy

CodeRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Abdi wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:34 pm Thank you for your efforts!

The displaying of the htf rsi is not a problem. Your version so far looks good for entering in on with momentum :)
I was looking on more of the pullback signals. I hope i described it well on the image.

And if possible, can the filter rsi get its own rsi settings (length, source and levels (ob/os))?

Hope its possible and thank you for your work!

Abdi
RSI for trading Pullbacks by Abdi & Kvak
  • This RSI will signal and highlight strong momentum
  • It will display arrows on exit levels for pullbacks (wait for the pullback to complete, then enter into the trend)
  • Has separate levels for the main RSI and RSI Filter
Hello, sorry for delay, here is RSI for test, you may choose for second rsi period and levels....
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, vvFish, Jedidiah, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, nbibu, Forexlearner, Abdi, simon_n3z, Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:00 am RSI for trading Pullbacks by Abdi & Kvak
  • It will display arrows on exit levels for pullbacks (wait for the pullback to complete, then enter into the trend)
Hello, sorry for delay, here is RSI for test, you may choose for second rsi period and levels....

Hi kavk
My regards
It looks v. Good one
Must be tested soon, I’ll do it on my demo.
Many thanks
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
kvak

horizon202 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:25 pm Hello Kvak,

This is a very good indicator. Is it possible to add options of "1st higher timeframe" or "2nd higher timeframe" in the dropdown menu of "Time frame for higher TF filtering"?
Many thanks,
Try this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Skyold, 太虚一毫, horizon202, josi, simon_n3z, juantrader, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:00 am RSI for trading Pullbacks by Abdi & Kvak

No worries
Thank you very much Kvak!
I'll test it in the next days :)

Again. Thank you Kvak for your awesome work.

For anybody who wants to try. I'm testing this combination at the moment. The signals work best on areas of S/R and or S&D
I like the confidence bands together with the filtered rsi to trade / scalp the lower tf's with the momentum on the higher timeframes ...

For the template to work, make a folder called "RSI Pullbacks 1m" inside the indicators folder and put the indicators inside that folder.

PS: there is 1m in the name but you can try higher tf's.
You just need to adjust the rsi filter in the "rsi(ahtf + levels)" accordingly to show momentum from the higher tf's
These users thanked the author Abdi for the post (total 8):
Forexlearner, kvak, 88FX88, simon_n3z, juantrader, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN, Chickenspicy

traderokey wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:14 am Hi Mrtools,

Could you also please add on/off button to this Synthetic RSI indicator?

Thanks

!!Synthetic averages smoothed RSI.ex4
Added a button to this updated version. This version has optimized code and coloring choices between slope or signal cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
traderokey, BeatlemaniaSA, josi, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy