Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:00 am Seems to be working for me.
I figured it out. I deleted a lot of indicators that I was no longer using and it appeared. Before, MT4 would just hang showing a spinning ball and state program not responding. Anyways, thanks for your time!!!!

P.S. Also, is there a way to may this indicator load faster without compromising the efficacy?

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Goodmorning everybody,
I follow some free signals provider for educational pourposes and they track zones in a particular way. They call it E+E setup, there is some video on YouTube. I was wondering if it's possibile to create an indicator that write the zone automatically on the chart. The key idea is to find engulfing at the top or at the bottom of the price action on higher tf (h4), mark the zone from open to close of the first candle of the pattern, and then watch on the lower tf (m15) if there is another engulfing pattern in that zone, in a way to reduce the zone to trade in.
Of course when the price comes back in the zone it's time to enter in the market.
Do you think you can create such a zone indicator? Or at least take inspiration from this?
Thanks in advance for your usual efforts!
AleIcs