Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:10 am Scalp Mode on 5mins TF... no need to be greedy.
Xard777
Dear Mr. Xard777,
i wrote a question some post above yours. As i am new to this board i can´t write you a DM. Maybe you find the time to answer my questions, this would be very helpful. Thank you in advance and i really appreciate your XARD System!
Best regards, Redman
These users thanked the author Redman for the post:
Chickenspicy
MT5 | ICT | Trend | Harmonic Pattern | Support & Resistance | Price action

ODJ wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:39 pm Sure no worries. Christmas present come early...lol
XARD has been so kind and generous.
Some other members have also been so kind and generous to share some of their tools which have been very useful.
I thought it'd also be nice to share some of my tools and trading strategies which others mind find useful.
This is a really nice indicator! Is there a chance to get the source code of it?
Best regards, Redman
MT5 | ICT | Trend | Harmonic Pattern | Support & Resistance | Price action

Redman wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:14 pm This is a really nice indicator! Is there a chance to get the source code of it?
Best regards, Redman
Hey Redman,
You seem to be on a mission to break all the rules on your first day.
Please familiarize yourself with the attached.
NO SOURCE CODE REQUESTS, among other rules.
viewtopic.php?t=8472780
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post:
ODJ

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:10 am Scalp Mode on 5mins TF... no need to be greedy.
Xard777
Many thanks to reach into the old boxes. Sometimes there are many forgotten treasures like the SCALP MODE
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:18 am Sometimes the golden oldies are the best.
Have a great weekend everyone.

How does this happen? AUS200 is a basket of the top 200 Australian companies, and US30 is the top American; they are a mirror image.

Also, I can not help but notice that the AUS200 is tracking wider in the NY than the Asian session. Perhaps more money could come in and out of both indices during the NY session.

..and a great weekend to you too Xard!
XARD: Maybe I am on to something... who knew.
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post:
Skyold