Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi @all,

i am new to this board and also new to the fantastic XARD System. First of all i would like to thank you Mr. XARD777 for sharing this awesome project with us!

As i compared Version 66 with Version 71 i figured out, that there are some differences within the trend analysis. As Version 66 give me a buy signal in US30 M5, Version 71 does the opposite. I haven´t changed anything to the standard configuration. Since i don´t know how to attach an image i put that onto my google drive:

Can anyone please tell me why there are such differences? This happens also with higher timeframes. The indicator in the lower left indicates a Up Trend in V66, while in V71 it indicates an Down Trend. Although the red and green arrows are at the same position.

And furthermore i would like to ask, if there is any work on a MetaTrader5 Version of it? I could invest some time, if it is necessary.
Best regards!
These users thanked the author Redman for the post:
Chickenspicy
MT5 | ICT | Trend | Harmonic Pattern | Support & Resistance | Price action

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:29 am Thanks ODJ for the walk down memory lane and bringing me back to the light again. The older you get the more it diminishes...
Xard777
Hi XARD,
This configuration looks great, you can stay in the trend for a long time.
Just change the trend text so that it is not from the semaphore but from the average EMA.
With this setting, the semaphore text will always display a message that is opposite to the trend.
Unfortunately, you cannot edit the "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MA-ZZ v2" indicator yourself to change the semaphore, etc.

If you can, post such a version on the forum.

Regards
stond
Attachments

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:31 am Most likely cause the bb stops
Unless it has a mtf zig zag working inside it
Dear Chickenspicy, thank you for your kind and quick answer.
As far as i can see it´s not the BB Stops. I guess the semaphores belong to the ZigZag or indicate something else. I am not gonna take a guess here, i know i would be wrong with that :-)

Maybe it has something to do with the "Up arrow" (green) and the "Down arrow" (red) in the chart? What i saw that there are some differences in painting theses arrows. Some are "clean", some have a grey rectangle in the background. Is there an explanation what that means?
These users thanked the author Redman for the post:
Chickenspicy
MT5 | ICT | Trend | Harmonic Pattern | Support & Resistance | Price action

Redman wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:44 pm Dear Chickenspicy, thank you for your kind and quick answer.
As far as i can see it´s not the BB Stops. I guess the semaphores belong to the ZigZag or indicate something else. I am not gonna take a guess here, i know i would be wrong with that :-)

Idk, maybe you could pm mr Xard about it
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Redman
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Woodyz wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:35 pm @ODJ
I also like to use a strength type indicator.
I'm not familiar with this one, looks nice.
Can you share so I can check it out.
Sure no worries. Christmas present come early...lol
XARD has been so kind and generous.
Some other members have also been so kind and generous to share some of their tools which have been very useful.
I thought it'd also be nice to share some of my tools and trading strategies which others mind find useful.
These users thanked the author ODJ for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, jolugarpe, 88FX88, VespaTrader, Woodyz, Andreas2000, DaffyTaffy