Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:17 am Guppy Multiple Moving Averages

Hi.
Make this new colored version... Possible show hide short,,long term MA, lines .Colors and width is choosable by menu.....Different button template, now is without bug.
Hi Kvak, I have an idea for this, not sure if this has been coded already. Guppy shows the "music" of the market. The EMA and recently I discovered Mcginley Dynamic, displays trends perfectly well (Combine this with BTMM concept).

My idea is, if it is possible to code a Volatility Band into this Guppy MA? For example, Bollinger bands/ATR Bands/Standard Deviation Bands, Elders Auto Envelopes, etc.
We can see if the Guppy MAs are grouped inside the bands, the market is considered not volatile enough (Either a steady moving trend is in place, or the price is just consolidating). However, once the Guppy MAs are jumping out of the bands one by one, we know typically momentum have came in, or aggressive Stop Hunts are in place.

Example is a pic i post below (i manually added in BB).

Just an idea, maybe you can code something out of it.
Thanks for your effort. Appreciate it.

sylvester21 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:06 pm Hi Kvak, I have an idea for this, not sure if this has been coded already. Guppy shows the "music" of the market. The EMA and recently I discovered Mcginley Dynamic, displays trends perfectly well (Combine this with BTMM concept).

My idea is, if it is possible to code a Volatility Band into this Guppy MA? For example, Bollinger bands/ATR Bands/Standard Deviation Bands, Elders Auto Envelopes, etc.
We can see if the Guppy MAs are grouped inside the bands, the market is considered not volatile enough (Either a steady moving trend is in place, or the price is just consolidating). However, once the Guppy MAs are jumping out of the bands one by one, we know typically momentum have came in, or aggressive Stop Hunts are in place.

Example is a pic i post below (i manually added in BB).

Just an idea, maybe you can code something out of it.
Thanks for your effort. Appreciate it.
Hello. Iam still not at home, but if I will working on it...you mean BB based on what? Standalone bands with period?

Price Oscillator with E-Averages (MA Filters) + Divergences

This is a Price Oscillator, (experiment). It calculates the previous price with a smoothed price and plots it as an oscillator.
Lots of options with levels, arrows, alerts and divergences...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, Mundu19, 88FX88, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, ParallelNative

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:25 pm Hello Kvak, yes Bollinger Bands based on period
Guppy MMA with 4x Bands + E-Averages

Test this version with bands...

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Double 2x Average Cross Filtered with RSI

PM request : this is 2x average cross filtered with rsi.

EDIT: I found bug, some black lines are displayed, redownload corrected version...

Other versions