Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:42 pm TMO (T)rue (M)omentum (O)scillator) MTF Special Scapler Version

As explained by the author L&L Capital:

• The TMO Scalper is a custom technical indicator that's designed exclusively for lower time frame scalping (1-5min charts)
  • This version of the TMO Oscillator will print the signals ONLY when the higher aggregation is aligned with the current (lower aggregation)

This version seems close to it. My settings are probably very poor was mainly just testing the settings after coding.
thank you very much, how use it?

dio889 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:09 pm thank you very much, how use it?
Quoting hCaosTrader from Tradeview :

How to use this indicator?
You can think of this indicator as a mix of RSI and MACD .
Similarly to RSI , it has overbought and oversold levels.
Similarly to MACD it has a TMO line and a signal line. The histogram shows the difference between those lines and easily lets you spot crossovers.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
dio889

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:45 am Quoting hCaosTrader from Tradeview :

How to use this indicator?
You can think of this indicator as a mix of RSI and MACD .
Similarly to RSI , it has overbought and oversold levels.
Similarly to MACD it has a TMO line and a signal line. The histogram shows the difference between those lines and easily lets you spot crossovers.
ok thk you very much i ll test it
i think it's better use ecn account with 0 spread for this

pin12 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:57 pm ZIGZAG MOMENTUM INDICATOR

Who could convert these indicators from MT5 to MT4 please?

This indicator IS NOT REPAINTABLE. The lines may look like they are a bit lagging, especially compared to all the other ZigZag indicators on TradingView, but they are actually TRUE. There is value in this: my indicator prints pivot points and Zigzags exactly at the moment they are noticed, not before pretending to be faster than they could be.
Momentum with Zig Zag

They are using zigzag in their calculations so imagine they repaint, anyway maybe you can use this version I made using Mladen's high -low trend.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, pin12, kvak

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:14 am This is regularized momentum with option for regularizing with an exponential moving average, relative moving average, or a fast exponential moving average.
Regularized Momentum with Zig Zag

Added a zigzag option to the mix.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, sal, pin12, Jimmy, kvak, GODTrader

Tick Average Indicator

Hello

I would like to know if there is an indicator that averages the buying and selling ticks in the timeframe where a pair of currencies opens.

For example, within 1 day it should show an average of sell ticks and another of buy ticks.

In this way we could know where the price is heading without taking into account its rapid setbacks and advances that can cause doubts and indecision.

If there is no such indicator, it would not be bad to create one. A small box should appear on the graph showing the percentages of buys and sells.

Thanks
These users thanked the author pin12 for the post:
Chickenspicy