Re: Gold: 2000 pip trade?

There could be real time volume of gold
However there is no real time volume of usd, it is decentralized
so in essence a stop loss would be smart

if joe biden gave a speech, people could change their minds on the dollar pronto, and unless you watch every politician sleep you wont ever know

Lot sizes and positions opened, are totally different information
I can machine gun algo you into thinking the market is ready to buy and it never does with 500 positions of 1 lots

You wont ever know the lots sizes because darkpooling
As millions of dollars are going through
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Axell-fx
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

HappyRe: Gold: 2000 pip trade?

The market will never have just one participant, and there will never only be one main force. Real-time trading volume is the sum of the trading volumes of multiple major institutions, or it may be the sum of the trading volumes of many retail investors and major institutions.
No matter what, it shows that at a specific point, a large number of long and short traders poured in. This position is also the area of fierce competition between the long and short sides, which is a strong support area. I think this is an opportunity for us retail investors, and the probability of success in buying here is very high. What we can do is to set a stop loss and wait for market verification, and leave the rest to the market.
In the meantime, Biden's speech may be just market noise to the market.
I still insist on the long order view from 1914 to 1916. I hope I am correct and good luck! :D
These users thanked the author cupforyou for the post:
boytoy
I am a trader, mainly doing gold trading

MagnifyRe: Gold: 2000 pip trade?

cupforyou wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:47 pm The market will never have just one participant, and there will never only be one main force. Real-time trading volume is the sum of the trading volumes of multiple major institutions, or it may be the sum of the trading volumes of many retail investors and major institutions.
No matter what, it shows that at a specific point, a large number of long and short traders poured in. This position is also the area of fierce competition between the long and short sides, which is a strong support area. I think this is an opportunity for us retail investors, and the probability of success in buying here is very high. What we can do is to set a stop loss and wait for market verification, and leave the rest to the market.
In the meantime, Biden's speech may be just market noise to the market.
I still insist on the long order view from 1914 to 1916. I hope I am correct and good luck! :D
Thanking you for your early market update i'll be watching the XAUUSD charts now 🤙

Re: Gold: 2000 pip trade?

Trading with the main force is a good choice for a retail investor. The earlier you enter, the greater the harvest. Of course, you must also bear the losses caused by the main force's misjudgment. (Of course, the chance of failure of the main force is much smaller than the chance of failure of retail investors)
Following the main trading force allows us to face the impact of market fluctuations without paying too much attention to the news. Because the main institutions have professional analyst teams, they have analyzed and digested the news and converted it into trading actions. We just need to find the position where the main force trades.

Being one step ahead means huge profits.

Technical indicators are relatively lagging, and the signal to place orders can only appear after the market has started. At this time, it is often the stage for the main institutions to harvest, but it may be a good choice to combine real-time trading volume and indicators. This is also the direction I will work hard in the future...
Attachments
These users thanked the author cupforyou for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, maroka
I am a trader, mainly doing gold trading