Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Are you using the ADX to spot divergences now? If so, how do you compare it to the RSI.
I got rid of the ADX and just use the RSI myself because I like to gauge things relative to the levels.

Now when judging the HTF charts for your directional bias, what have you found to be the best way to do so that gives you an edge?
Using the Mini charts & going with the candle color.
By looking at your HTF's and seeing where price is relative to the ATS major expansion levels, or do you have a specific technique / process you use that gives you an edge above the rest.
This I believe to be one of the most important things to get right.

Trader's Edge 🚀

Woodyz wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:10 am Are you using the ADX to spot divergences now? If so, how do you compare it to the RSI? --- Yes
I got rid of the ADX and just used the RSI myself because I like to gauge things relative to the levels.

Now when judging the HTF charts for your directional bias, what have you found to be the best way to do so that gives you an edge?
Using the Mini charts & going with the candle colour. ----- A combination of ALL that you have mentioned here and below
By looking at your HTF's and seeing where the price is relative to the ATS major expansion levels, or do you have a specific technique/process you use that gives you an edge above the rest?
This I believe to be one of the most important things to get right.
Guys,

It does NOT matter whether you have the ADX, RSI, CCI, TDI, Bollinger bands, MACD, MA's, Trendlines, Support and Resistance, Supply and Demand or any other combination of indicators on your chart. They are simply mathematical visual representations of Price Action. I am a visual person so I prefer indicators to highlight what is happening with Price Action.

Other traders prefer nothing on their charts. It really is a personal thing. However, notwithstanding this view THE MOST IMPORTANT edge that you can have and develop over the masses of traders that fail in trading is...

PATIENCE

Without PATIENCE to wait for the right setup and opportunity to take the trade...YOU WILL FAIL!

This is what I have learned the hard way but learn it I have! I cannot teach you PATIENCE you have to develop it YOURSELF.

So go onto your charts and

1) Look to see what Price Action is doing, (try and determine a directional bias)
2) Determine what would be the right combination (of indicator confluence) or moment to wait for,
3) Wait PATIENTLY for that opportunity to arrive and then,
4) Pull the trigger on your trade :Hot:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, Jedidiah, Forexlearner, eduarescobar, juantrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

dacanba wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:41 am It's a lot of mix?

Is it possible that it will go down to the red box average?
Those red lines simply show the projected ADR for the day and they change colour (i.e to red when it is exceeded).

They reset every day.

Use your HTF analysis to determine the probability of where the price will be going. Check for Order Blocks, Liquidity lines, FVG's (HTF draw on liquidity) i.e directional bias
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
eduarescobar, juantrader

Re: The Super Trader Mindset by ATS

Forexlearner wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:58 pm it's surreal how these guys know me as a trader so well, i don't know if they have a camera behind me. All the errors i made are detailed in this video, as in so many others of these type.
One thing though that does not help is to over blame yourself. If these are things you can time, know ahead but failed to take into account, or generally things everyone else but you has corrected in their styles, then sure blame yourself and work to correct such if you can. Otherwise there is a lot that is NOT the trader’s fault that the trader is blamed for where the trader is trading the unpredictable, has not solved for a pattern, in flows in where no 2 cycles are the same EVER regardless of scale, etc. It is like blaming a soldier for getting killed or hurt in battle. Yes in hindsight there is always what he could have done to still be alive or unhurt. But generally getting hurt or killed even while taking all the precautions possible is not unheard of in combat just from the dynamics of taking a direct hit on your position from an artillery shell for instance while repositioning split seconds “late” after delivering outgoings. My point is, it is ok to blame self for what you know and did nothing to act on such information, but not ok to blame self for what you could not tell beforehand even if you repeat the “error” a million times. When you are responding to the unknowable in real-time you depend on luck (chance), to come through ok.

(-_-)

PS: Just speaking from experience as I did not watch the video on offer and so forgive me if I should have to say anything at all.

Thanks for your reply certainly useful for others, I'm sure.
But what I was really trying to get out of you were your habits........Everyone has them good and bad.
You must have by now an almost ritual like approach when it comes to checking out the charts for the day to come up with like your watch list and am sure everyone here would like to know what those are and thereby possibly being able to implement a similar approach & help create good habits within their own daily trading rituals.
Almost like a day in the life of Beatle the trader......................LOL

This is sort of off topic a bit, but on a separate screen to help me with directional bias by giving me the tick view, setup to show me the 4hr, 1 day & 1 week on a 15 min chart as pictured. Analyzing this constantly is one of my habits & part of my ritual for example.
Attachments

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:32 pm Those red lines simply show the projected ADR for the day and they change colour (i.e to red when it is exceeded).

They reset every day.

Use your HTF analysis to determine the probability of where the price will be going. Check for Order Blocks, Liquidity lines, FVG's (HTF draw on liquidity) i.e directional bias
I say the red box, not the red line.

Attachments

Have any of you ever used ATS on stocks? Looking at the charts I find it much more convenient than currency pairs. The True Value Line is respected much more and the trends are significantly longer and stronger.

Apple M5:
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:17 am Have any of you ever used ATS on stocks? Looking at the charts I find it much more convenient than currency pairs. The True Value Line is respected much more and the trends are significantly longer and stronger.
Hi Samoth,

Which broker are you using that allows you to trade stocks (CFD';s) on MT4? I thought only MT5 would allow the trading of stocks.