Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

sylvester21 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:54 am Dear Kvak,Banzai, Mr Tools,

Could you kindly have a look at this indicator?
I couldn't find a way to remove the wordings from as highlighted in the red boxes, i would only like to remain the previous Month/Weekly/Daily High-Low lines.

Too many words and values on chart is pretty distracting.
Is there a way you can code this to have the option to remove the words and values?

Also, referring to the red arrows, i realized that the wordings are overlapping each other and it's not clear.
Dear family of FX Station and awesome coders, appreciate your help if you can help to look into this indicator. Opportunity to clean up the codes. Thanks!

sylvester21 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:13 am Dear family of FX Station and awesome coders, appreciate your help if you can help to look into this indicator. Opportunity to clean up the codes. Thanks!
Like this? and corrected bugs with button( switch from on/ off when changed timeframe)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Tradehunter, josi, sal, Krunal Gajjar, sylvester21, chris006, marant

Jedidiah wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:04 am Dear kvak
Can you put an Any Time Frame and price tag on it?
Gratitude
I trying add mtf to this indicator, but in mtf with shift have some strange lines.... I made this new version with shift and mtf. For price labels, dont know how to make it clickable...so in this button indicator would not be useful....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, josi