Re: Dangstrat-Trading Threads & Content *The Inner Circle Trader(ICT)*Smart Money Concept (SMC)*

Using Asia, London, New York Sessions to Create Daily Bias

Here's how to use the Asia, London, and New York sessions to create your daily bias:

Thread🧵
For classic buy & sell days it tends to start out with accumulation in Asia which creates your range. During London you want to see a deviation of the range which is the manipulation before expansion in NY. These are the my favorite days to trade. One can look at this as AMD/PO3
This profile is another trend day template but instead of consolidation in Asia, Asia is an expansion move and then you're looking for continuation in NY in the direction of the order flow from Asia. Look at M15/H1 structure and look for LTF reversals.
his profile is mainly for fx traders hunting for setups during LOKZ. If you trade indices & see that there's an expansion move during the London session then that means the NY AM session is a lower probability environment so you want to avoid NY AM session if London is extended
Try to avoid these days at all cost. These days will occur after a big range day or the day after a major news releases. Even if you get a setup during these days you have to understand that these aren't ideal conditions so don't take the setup and if you do, lower your risk.
ICT KILLZONES & MACROS

https://en.rattibha.com/thread/1637848935938109442
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Skyold
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Dangstrat-Trading Threads & Content *The Inner Circle Trader(ICT)*Smart Money Concept (SMC)*

Monday Ranges & Deviations

Here's how to use Monday Ranges & Deviations on both LTF & HTF charts:

A Thread🧵

1/ Monday ranges & deviations can be another powerful way to create your daily bias to go off ict weekly profile templates.

2/ Start by looking at HTF charts (D, W, M, Q) on the weekend to create your weekly bias. Need to have a clear DOL for a good bias. If there's news then positions are closed positions before drop because you dont want to have bias going into news. After then you can reevaluate.

3/ If you don't know where the next draw on liquidity is then it's okay to have no bias going into the week or day. Just sit on your hands, let Monday create it's range and go from there and wait until you have a clear DOL before you take any trades.

4/ For this exercise we will have a bearish weekly bias. If we are expecting the upcoming week to close lower than the previous week then I am looking for the high of the week to form on Tuesday or Wednesday. Vice versa so if bullish, low of week on Tuesday or Wednesday.
5/ Unless I get an A+ setup that's in alignment with my weekly bias I tend to not trade on Mondays to let price create Monday's range because Monday's high & low will be key levels for the week and potentially upcoming weeks. Price will reject, deviate, or expand off these lvls.

6/ Here's how I chart Monday's range and then I expand these levels to the right of my chart till the end of the week. This is the M5 (5 minute) chart

7/ Now that Monday's range has been created, going into Tuesday's London session, my weekly has already been established as bearish. Now my daily bias is bearish as well because I'm expecting today (Tuesday) or tomorrow (Wednesday), to create the high of the week.

8/ During London's session on Tues price takes out PDH & goes back below Monday high which creates a deviation of Monday's range as long as it stays below Monday's high. We have a low resistance liquidity run setup so a break below that red line is your shift in market structure.

9/ Incorporate your daily/intraday profiles. Because of the LRLR setup if we get a market structure shift we can look for entries short to target Monday's low which is the range low so want to look at London expansion
10/ You can see London expansion to the downside for your sellside curve. The deviation of Monday's high is your smart money reversal and then you have MMSM for distribution entries short to target Monday low. Price delivery is very clean & fast because of the LRLR.
11/ This example shows Monday's range both getting taken out for outside day in one session but that doesn't always happen or typically happens. Typically you'll see Tues or Wed set high of week/low of the week then expansion through Monday's range the reminder of the week.
12/ Here are examples of once price deviates above/below Monday's range, price expands to the other side of the range throughout the week.
13/ If you go on HTF charts look back a few weeks for the previous 2-3 Monday ranges. You will notice that these levels will act as support/resistance levels and add the midpoint of the range as well.
14/ this is $ES these past Monday ranges.
🔸Starts with SSL sweep which is a deviation below monday low range then you get mss up. You will see a brk/fvg/inversion then it draws towards an old mon range which is deviation of the mon range (red circle)

cont...

15/ 🔸so within a deviation it tests old mon range which is a SIBI rejects with mss down (red circle).

This past week of 3/20-3/22 you will see that
- $ES reversed off 0.5 point of current Monday range. - $NQ to EQH for DOL
- $DXY MMSM at yearly open rejection

FOMC next
16/ I hope this thread helps and brings value to the community! This took time to make so likes and retweets are much appreciated for more educational content and for others to see 🤌💎

https://en.rattibha.com/thread/1638512776413863936
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Midnight & HTF Opens

Thread on how to use the Midnight & other HTF Opens for Bias🧵
Most people when they refer to 'Time' they refer to killzones & macros but one of the most important aspects to time is the OHLC/OLHC of a candle.

Candlesticks are made up of wicks & bodies. Understanding how these wicks & bodies form in regard to time can significantly help you improve your edge.
The opening price of a candlestick will tell you a lot as time goes on.

The major timeframes opens I like to look at are:
- Daily (NY Midnight)
- Weekly
- Monthly
- Quarterly
- Yearly

I like to use the midnight open for daily bias & use the other HTF opens for weekly bias.
Typically if price is bullish you will see manipulation happen below the open. Once price goes below the open then reclaims above the open this sets a lower wick for the candle.
Now that a lower wick for the candle has been created you're now looking for upwards expansion towards buyside liquidity so the bullish body of the candle stick gets created. This refers to the OLHC of a candle.
Vice versa if price is bearish you will see manipulation happen above the open. Once price goes above the open then drops back below the open this sets an upper wick for the candle.

Now that an upper wick for the candle has been created you're now looking for downwards expansion towards sellside liquidity so the bearish body of the candle stick gets created. This refers to the OHLC of a candle.

For daily candles, use NY midnight opening price as the true opening of the daily candle. Look for manipulation to occur above/below the midnight opening price.
For weekly candles, typically Monday sets the range for the week then Tuesday or Wednesday usually sets the high/low of the week for manipulation.
For monthly candles, the first week of the new month could potentially be manipulation.

For quarterly candles, the first month of the quarter could potentially be manipulation.

For yearly candles, the first quarter of the year could potentially be manipulation.
When price is currently sitting near the open but there was price movement both below and above the open this will show a doji candle on a higher timeframe.
Doji candles means there's an indecision in the market so it's important to let market structure & displacement reveal it's hand when this happens.
In this thread I will use $DXY & $EU as my examples.

You will see here on June 29 that price is currently sitting right at the yearly open & has traded both below and above the yearly open so when you look at the yearly candle you will see a doji.

Doji's = indecision.

Also you have LRLR on both BSL to monthly fvg and SSL to April Low so overall there's not a clear draw on liquidity at this time making it low probability conditions.

Fast forward to Friday July 7 (NFP) price breaks market structure to the downside with displacement creating a SIBI after there was an fu raid right at the 2023 yearly open which shows rejection at the yearly open.
Because there was rejection at the yearly open with the fu raid & there was a mss to downside with displacement the picture was now a lot clearer so at that time I was now looking for the next draw on liquidity to be April low SSL.
Price quickly expanded to take out April Low the following week.
Because DXY DOL was April Low, I was looking at EU DOL to be the EQHs at April high.
The following week EU continued to make higher highs and higher lows to take out April high for that week's DOL.

If you pay attention closely I discussed earlier that if your HTF DOL is bullish then you want to be looking for manipulation to occur below the opens.

the DOL was met.

You can see here that last week's DOL was to April high + BSL and basically every single day there was manipulation occurring just below the midnight opening price until

https://en.rattibha.com/thread/1681290844458868737
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy

AMDX
PO3

Attachments

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:26 pm Midnight & HTF Opens

Thread on how to use the Midnight & other HTF Opens for Bias🧵
This is good man
In orderflow liquidity grabs is usually called absorption where volume/ orders are coming down but not strong enough so they are absorbed (creates pullback) then the fvg / imbalance / breakout

What is not seen is ice berg orders which can only be seen in the dom but its not that important
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
MKL222
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters