Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

256robertm wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:34 pm

Indicator have lot of option for coloring logic, in my picture you mark situation where is gray wick on chart, but logic for histogram wick are different, without gray wicks....Also, send me your Ha candles ( maybe with .tpl for compare) what you use, I want compare it wit my Ha. I think that code is without bug, only different setup and than is differences
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
256robertm

256robertm wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:52 pm Here you go .....One of the charts was of your own that gave a signal with grey wicks
The difference is in channel and only Mrtools know how it is calculate this channel. But I compare another APB and it have menu channel shift, if you add shift to 0, it is same as my APB channel version ..... Then I think shift is difference between histo indicator....
I am attaching the onchart version and a new version of the histogram (minor modifications in the code)...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
256robertm

kvak wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:29 am Made this version.
HA kuskus smoothed with 19 averages (even with Jurik filter).
MTF, with arrows and alerts.
But I don't really understand your next request, maybe a picture will help....

Hello kvak

Would you please kindly consider upgrading this indicator with all latest averages method
Thanks in advance

arbalest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:30 pm Hello kvak

Would you please kindly consider upgrading this indicator with all latest averages method
Thanks in advance
Hello. Added average pack....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
Papybillou, RodrigoRT7, vvFish, thomdel, Jimmy, boytoy, Krunal Gajjar, arbalest, Akela, ixion700