Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

got it too work again
had to bring it back to default settings :think:

ah okay its shifted to the left so you couldn't see the only option i had for 4hr

here is all default pairs

AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,AUDNZD,AUDUSD,CADCHF,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURAUD,EURCAD,EURCHF,EURGBP,EURJPY,EURNZD,EURUSD,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY,GBPNZD,GBPUSD,NZDCAD,NZDCHF,NZDJPY,NZDUSD,USDCAD,USDCHF,USDJPY,XAGUSD,XAUUSD
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

would there be any possibility to replace the ema & cci in this dashboard for the step filtered stochastic?
it gives very good entry signals, can be used to scan 4hr charts and 1hr charts with alot of ease

the only other dashboard i think may also benefit is
tma channel, ma distance, and 1,2,3
but these can be found on mql5 store already

there is only one small piece for the code of the dashboard
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:58 am would there be any possibility to replace the ema & cci in this dashboard for the step filtered stochastic?
it gives very good entry signals, can be used to scan 4hr charts and 1hr charts with alot of ease

What are the names of the bands indicator and the up/down arrow indicator featured on the chart?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:58 am would there be any possibility to replace the ema & cci in this dashboard for the step filtered stochastic?

Or does anyone know how to insert an indicator into a dashboard with only linking itself to the other indicator?
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

Hello everyone
i am not a regular here so dont know where to post this request
i am looking for a currency pair changer indicator which can be displayed either vertically or horizontally so that adding indicators at both doesnt make less space at the top for all the pair panel to be displayed cramped out and inaccessible to click on ----------thanks

jmb1 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:09 am Hello everyone
i am not a regular here so dont know where to post this request
i am looking for a currency pair changer indicator which can be displayed either vertically or horizontally so that adding indicators at both doesnt make less space at the top for all the pair panel to be displayed cramped out and inaccessible to click on ----------thanks
I should of put my request in the ‘Mt4 indicator requests and ideas’ thread
and so should you,

My advice would be to just use the market watch in mt4 for selecting pairs, its the same thing, more effort but with less lag, can be used for any symbols other than currency and doesnt affect chart
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1