Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

I've been trying to find the optimal setup for the ATS Assistant for a while now, and I think I've found it.

According to Trade ATS, the B signals are not really good, the highest R:R ratio can be achieved much more often with the A signals. I only use the liquidity lines, because I don't really know what to do with an alarm for the Minor and Major Expansion Box. It comes to the expansion phase where the candles oscillate around the expansion line. So on a M30 chart you have to watch the chart progression for a longer while.

Here's what ATS suggested in a video too:
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, Chickenspicy
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:17 am I've been trying to find the optimal setup for the ATS Assistant for a while now, and I think I've found it.

According to Trade ATS, the B signals are not really good, the highest R:R ratio can be achieved much more often with the A signals. I only use the liquidity lines, because I don't really know what to do with an alarm for the Minor and Major Expansion Box. It comes to the expansion phase where the candles oscillate around the expansion line. So on a M30 chart you have to watch the chart progression for a longer while.

Here's what ATS suggested in a video too:
Thanks for sharing your feedback and insight Samoth. Much appreciated :thumbup: :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:14 pm I'm definitely for SA. Since beating the All Blacks we are definitely favourites but means every other team will be gunning for us. :Rofl:
The Boks are certainly looking good, that's for sure. France v AB's tonight is a tough one to call.
I was lucky enough to referee the Boks on a few occasions, home and away, and it was always a really intense game.
These users thanked the author lavishdream19 for the post:
Woodyz

lavishdream19 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:28 pm The Boks are certainly looking good, that's for sure. France v AB's tonight is a tough one to call.
I was lucky enough to referee the Boks on a few occasions, home and away, and it was always a really intense game.
Refereeing? That's awesome! Yeah, I'll be watching tonight :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Woodyz
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

How would you trade scenarios like this one? There are a total of 4 Major Expansion Lines. Should I have waited with the buy trade until it arrived at the lowest(oldest) major line or do I consider the newest major line as the starting point for the trade?
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet