Re: Step Indicators for MT4

pipsquirrel wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:33 am but i will be try using mrtools newest step fruits this way,without mtf and without hiding/deleting parameters as some guys doing here
Really nice. Profiles the positive cascade (stepped rise and falls within), neatly and encourages the trader to hold trade in direction from afar (not tried it live). But I would use it with weighted Semaphores to scale the spikes in range (pin point trades). I like it though ----> looks great.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, mrtools

kaneki wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:53 am Mrtools, can you please update this indicator with latest averages, add arrows and custom timeframe parameter like this picture
Thanks in advance
Didn't have the code anymore, so guessing how I did it back then, with this version where i added the averages and custom mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
kaneki, RodrigoRT7, talaate

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:52 am Really nice. Profiles the positive cascade (stepped rise and falls within), neatly and encourages the trader to hold trade in direction from afar (not tried it live). But I would use it with weighted Semaphores to scale the spikes in range (pin point trades). I like it though ----> looks great.

(-_-)
might like this one too
it seems to be step t3 wpr
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters